Chapter 29

*Juliet POV*

Within about thirty minutes we found the location of the beach. After a while it was easy to locate it. All you had to do was follow the yellow markers and all of the fancy convertibles that were heading in the same direction.

We arrived and found a parking spot right next to the boardwalk that lead out onto the sand. There were tons of students from our school walking their coolers and bags out towards the beach. I wouldn't doubt if almost all of the students were here.

"I am so excited! I can't wait for tonight!" Rebecca shrieks as we pull out our beach bags from the car's trunk.

I feel a person's hands fall around my eyes as darkness appears in my sight. "Guess who?" I hear Kyle's voice in my ears.

I roll my covered eyes, "Santa Claus." Rounds of laughter from my group of friends are created.

"How did you know?"

"Luck guess." Sarcasm fill my voice as Kyle drops his hands from my eyes and allows my sight to reappear.

Bailey shuts the trunk of her car, which we took to come here. As we head toward the board walk I take a glance around. All of the guys, even my friends, have on different bathing suit shorts and a variety of shirts. They didn't do very much to their outfits like all of the girls have. Most of them have on a bikini, shorts, tank tops, and a jacket of some sort.

My arms are now locked with Abbie's as we appear at the front of the boardwalk. I stroll down the wooden walkway with my friends by my side. We are prepared to have a great time tonight. Though when we come face to face with two monstrous men dressed in suits, that seemed to change our plans.

"Names?" The largest one with the hairless head, spoke.

We all looked at each other then stated our names one by one. The other man with the dark black, curly hair looked on the clipboard of names and nodded his head as he searched through them. My curiosity started to rise within me as they whispered into each other's ears and the bald man texted something on his phone.

"You, ladies and gentlemen, aren't welcomed to the party." Said the curly haired monster with seriousness.

I placed a hand on my hip as the rest of my friends groaned and complained. "Says who?"

"Says Miss Rachel, herself."

My eyes immediately rolled and my hands fell to my side as I heard her name being mentioned when a problem occurs.

"This isn't a private beach, now is it?" Kyle asked as anger starts to rise within him and the rest of us.

The two beach guards looked at each other with wonder. "Well," said curly hair. "I guess it isn't" He scratched the back of his head as he thought. I really think that they weren't the smartest guards around.

"In that case," I announce with pride in my voice. "We will be enjoying our time on this public beach." I make sure to emphasise the word 'public'.

We start to walk further down the boardwalk when one of the man's hands fall around my arm. "We were told to keep you and your friends away from the bonfire." His tone is unsure.

"Who says we were going to be hanging around the bonfire?" I put a puppy dog look on my face as I question him.

He shrugs his shoulders, "Very well then."

I lead the way with my friends following shortly behind me. We make our way around the corner and out of the men's sight in silence. Then, as we are completely out of view, Abbie speaks.