Chapter 3

*Juliet POV*

It seems like we have been talking FOREVER! Not that I mind since he is one of the nicest guys I have ever met, but I really need to get off this plane to get fresh air and stretch my legs. I mean I could walk up and down the aisle to stretch. But when I mean stretch I mean walking for a long amount of time or even a good run sounds perfect. I am not the type of person who can sit still for a long amount of time. I can't open the window either since we are so high in the air... this sucks. All well I get to hang with my new best friend.

Now we started to change our topic the flight attendant. I swear she has come over to ask us, or should I say Logan, if we needed anything like 20 billion times. Okay I might be exaggerating, but it sounds about right. I really think she is trying to flirt with him. Batting her eyelashes, leaning over to ask him questions seductively and even swinging her hips when she walks by to try to grab his attention. The funny thing is he isn't even look at her. He just keeps talking to me while she sends me death glares. Somebody must be jealous of me. I'm use to it since I hang out with a ton of guys. I am not one of those slutty girly girls. I like sports, the outdoors and getting dirty, but not in the wrong way.

"Well somebody is desperate..." I say simply while thinking out loud.

She glares at me. OH MY GOD! I didn't know she was standing right next to us. I guess she was asking Logan something while I was zoned out. Man I'm screwed. Then the next thing I know Logan is bursting out laughing. I swear I only hope he can breathe. He is holding his stomach and his face is bright red. Man he is actually cute, but more like a little puppy kind of cute.

While Logan is still laughing his butt off, the flight attendant is storming away to the back. That catches Logan's attention and he laughs harder. If that's even possible. He looks over at my shocked and slightly embarrassed face. When I see his face I snap out of my little shock trance and crack up laughing with him.

After a few seconds an old couple sitting to the left of us is yelling at us to be quiet. We never even knew they were there since they have been so quiet and sleeping the whole entire time. I wonder how long old people can sleep?... Hmm. I and Logan slowly stop laughing at their angry faces. It wasn't any easy task for me, but Logan must have laughed as much as his body could hold.

Suddenly we are all calm and joking about the flight attendant's expression when she walks by. "If you haven't noticed, Miss. I'm not interested." Logan states trying his hardest to keep a straight face but ends up biting his lip. I couldn't hold my laughter after seeing the annoyance on her face. Right away I slam my face into Logan's shoulder and start to chuckle. He soon laughs along but it doesn't last anywhere near as long as last time.

"Aww Logan, just give Miss Desperate a chance." I give him a puppy dog face that is hard to create with the sarcasm in what I'm saying. Even though I am joking, I'm wondering why he isn't falling for her slutiness. Most guys at my old school would. Unless he has a girlfriend, gay, not interested in sluts, or... I don't even know.

He hesitates for a second while he tries to figure something to say. "She just isn't my type." I can sense a little embarrassment in his sentence. Why is he embarrassed no to like a slut. That's a good thing.

"Oh really? Then who is what your type is?" I ask jokingly. Then when he answers me so simply I am shocked.

"Guys." He looks down with that one word said.

I am completely shocked, but not in a disgusted way. I am actually admired that he had the guts to tell me that. I wouldn't have expected someone to tell a complete stranger that they are gay. Also that would have been something I would have never thought to come out of his mouth. From the looks of him, he just looks like a regular dude. What I mean by that is that he looks like he would be the head jock, the party animal, the perv who always hits on girls, and the guy who would spit in someone's face if they were gay. But now that I have got to know him during this flight to London I would never put him in any of those categories. He is one of the kindest and funniest guys I have ever met.

Once I can see how embarrassed he looked, there was only one thing I could do...

"Thank you." I said with happiness flowing through my voice as I grab him into a big bear hug.

"For what?" He says looking up at me with a slight smile across his face.

"For telling me that. I'm glad you trust me enough to say that. And actually, I have always wanted a gay friend to tell my secrets to, shop, hang out, and talk about boys. I know you would be a lot less drama then most of the girls. I need a friend like you more than ever before with this death sentence school I have to face in the next few hours."

I hear him start to giggle at my honesty. "I am so glad you don't mind that I'm gay. And of course I trust you! I think you are one of the nicest people I have ever met. To tell you the truth I thought you would have thought I was a disease or something. But by your reaction, I know for sure that we are going to be great friends! Best friends!" He yanks me into a quick hug that catches me by surprise and we both start to laugh. I am really going to like having Logan as my new best friend.

*2 hours later...*

"Wake up sleepy head!" I feel someone's arms shaking the life out of me. "Welcome to London Julies!" Logan says as I open my eyes and look out of the window of a taxi that I just realized we are in. I must have fallen asleep on the plane and ended up in a car.

"Where are we?" I ask in shock.

"We are in London. Didn't you just hear me say that?" He states with sarcasm.

"No, I mean how did I get into the taxi?"

"Oh. You walked to the taxi after we got off the plane. I think you were too tired to remember. You were asleep on the plane and I woke you up. You seemed really out of it, but you somehow managed to get to the car before passing out for about another 10 minutes. I thought it was time to wake you up and show you a bit of wonderful London before you get to the dreadful school."

"Where is all my stuff?"

"You started to carry them out of the airport but I took them away from you. There in the trunk."

I sigh in relief. "Thanks again for your help. I didn't sleep very well the pass 2 nights. I've been too sad about the whole moving thing."

"Hey, what are friends for?"

I lean my head out of the window for the rest of the 5 minute ride we took. I saw so many amazing sights. There where old-fashioned buildings right next to some new and modern ones. Everyone here was so nicely dressed. I pictured them all going on there lunch breaks from there high end jobs. Some in suits, or dresses, skirts, or ties. But there were a lot of them just running around in normal clothes like jeans, tank tops, t-shirts, flip-flops. Those are my kind of people.