Chapter 7

*Juliet POV*

The ringing in my ears is what woke me up on that Sunday morning. I turned over and hit my hand against my alarm clock to silence the annoying object. I mean I love how it wakes you up in the morning, but the ringing. Come on its just cruel. I need to find a way to set it for the radio waking me up.

I crawled out of bed and changed in my closet. Pulling on a purple off the shoulder long sleave, a pair of grey skinny jeans while I threw my pj shorts and tank in the laundry basket. I need to keep an eye out for a laundry mat or cleaners around here. Ill add that to a to-do list. Which reminds me...

Wheres my guitar?!

Ugh, Im freaking out. I got that from my mom for Christmas this year after she ran over my old one. How did that happen? Well we were on our way to the store to get new strings put on and she set it against the back of the car while I grabbed my sunglasses I left inside. Apparently her phone must have rung and she forgot about it. Moments latter we were in the car on our way. When she backed up all you could hear as a squeal and "bump bump"

Anyway, that was the last gift I got from her and its very important. Not to mention I love to play. So where could it be? I need to find Logan and have him help me. I cant think straight.

I snatch a granola bar from the pantry and peel the wrapper back. Hello breakfast. Good thing Im not hungry because I can use my time today.

After tossing the wrapper into the trash, I hear a knock on my door.

"You really need to lock your door at night. Or rapist like me will come in." Logan anounces while opening my unlocked door. Maybe he has a point.

"Well, good morning to you too." I say full of sarcasm before continuing. "Hey, have you by any chance seen my guitar? I cant find it anywhere." I try to stay calm so he doesnt think Im a complete phsyco.

He shakes his head, "Last time I saw it, it was in the front office for Henry to bring it up to your room." He puts a hand on my shoulder then he says, "Lets go check out if its still down there."

I smile up to him and nod. Im glad that Im not going to be alone at this school. I know that Logan will be there for me with his odd ways of conforting me.

We walk out into the hallway with our arms locked. Logan decides to skip with me to the elevator. I start to laugh at his long distance skips while Im trying to follow his movement. That is until he comes to a complete stop without slowing down causing me to hit my knee on the elevator.

"Really?" I rub my knee and look up at him with droopy look.

Logan just opens the elevator and starts to sing "Firework" by Katy Perry.

"Baby your a firework. Come on let your colors burn. Make me go Oh oh oh..." He shouts while dancing just in time for the elevator to open to the lobby. Thank God because he sucks at singing.

"Are you okay?" I ask Logan as we walk out into the courtyard.

"Yeps. This is how I act early in the morning when Im with my new bestie."

"Whatever."

I see people carrying around bags and suitcases near the parking lot. I guess people are coming back from vacation. Thats what Logan and Kyle were talking about yesterday. Great more people who probably wont like me. At least I have Logan. I hope he wont be my only friend, because spending all my time with him will drive me crazy. But you got to love his messed up personality. I mean how many random, terrible singing and dancing, outgoing, and super friendly gay guys do you know? I only know this one!

When we entered the office I saw Sue with her face buried into the computer. In one of her hands was a Starbucks coffee. Mhmm. That sounds so good right now. It would give me a boost of energy I need for today.

"Hey Sue, have you seen Juliets guitar around here." Logan calls over to Sue, causing her to face away from the computer and turn to him.

"No I havent, but you may want to ask Henry. He is in the back supply closet. You can go back there." She smiles before returning to her work.

"Okey Dokey." Logan says and walks to the back with me right behind. The room is farely large with other doors that border around it. He opens the far back one and Henry is in there. Henry has a clipboard in his hand with a pencil in his mouth. He seems to be counting if you ask me. With his finger scrolling across the shelves that line the wall.

"Sup Henry? Do you remember Juliet?" He pushes me in front of him. "She had a guitar yesterday that you were suppose to bring up to her room, but it never got there. Do you know where it is?"

Henry holds up a finger to state one second. Then he turns to us with a huge grin on his face. I wonder if he is really happy or if its part of his job. I dont know.

"Can you describe it to me?" He says and his face falls to confussion.

"Well, its in a black leather case with purple fuzzy lining in the inside. The guitar its self is a light Taylor acoustic. It also has a light blue strap. I left it with you yesterday but it never got to my room." I describe to him slowly so he gets exactly what I am telling him.

Suddenly his face turns into embarassment. Oh no. What did he do?! I hope he didnt sell it, or break it, or... I dont even know!

"I gave it to Mr. Parker... Im sorry. He came in this morning and I told him that someone lost a guitar because it was just left in the lost in found. I think someone must have put it in there when it was just sitting in the office. And every semester we clean out the lost in found. Sometimes we give things out or sell it. But you know Mr. Parker." He looks at Logan, who just nods and rolls his eyes. I dont think they like this, Mr. Parker guy. Is he a teacher, or a student? Im so lost. "With all the money his parents give to the school I just gave it to him. Im so sorry Juliet." He looks down at his feet.

"Its okay. Im sure we can go find this Mr. Parker dude and get my guitar back. I bet he will understand. Its just a honest mistake." Henry looks up at me and his smile apears once again.

"Thanks for understanding" Henry yells over his shoulder as we head out of the office to find Mr. Parker.

Logan is just looking forward in the courtyard, he is in deep thought. "So who is this Mr. Parker guy?"

Logan looks down at me and says, "The schools richest kid and the biggest player."

I look ahead just like Logan just was. Great I have to find a way to get my guitar back from HIM?! Well how hard can that be? I bet he can get any guitar he wants, if he even wants one.

________________________________________________________________________________

Updated. Sorry it took so long.

Enjoy this chapter :) <3