Tommy's Fear Pt6

Here is the next chapter, again the idea came from Celrock and so is the next upcoming chapter, so I hope you enjoy this chapter as we are starting to wrap up this story in the story.

(Tommy's POV)

I was leading Reptar to the water as I stopped and looked at the water. As I stopped Reptar was coming up behind me and I didn't knows what to do. I had to either gets in the water or get squooshered by Reptar. I just looked at the water before I started to feels dizzy again as I slipped a fell backwards in the water.

(Normal POV)

Tommy had two choices: Jump in the water or get squashed by Reptar. Tommy just looked at the water before he started to feel dizzy once again as he slipped and fell into the water. Surprisingly Reptar followed Tommy as he fell into the water to. Reptar then was cured of his amnesia as he saved Tommy from the water.

"Tommy you did it, we saved Reptar." Kimi said

The movie ended, as the Rugrats returned to the car, while the credits to the movie showed on the screen. Tommy didn't respond to what Kimi said as he was currently sitting in the back of the car, shivering from fear.

"Tommy are you okay?" Chuckie asked but Tommy didn't answer

"Uh Chuckie, Tommy just needs to be alone right nows." Dil said

(Tommy's POV)

I watched as Dil tolds Chuckie that I needs to be alone. Of course I wasn't okay, I fells into the water, even though I am happy we saved Reptar, I don't think I can dos it anymore. I thinks that saving Reptar was our lastest adventure.

(Normal POV)

The next morning everything was back to normal as everyone found out Tommy was back to normal. The babies were currently playing in the playpen, they were rolling around Tommy's favorite ball, as Lil then asked Tommy a question.

"Gots any adventures for us to dos Tommy?" Lil asked Tommy

Tommy was going to answer at first but clammed up for a second as he then responded,

"Sorry guys, saving Reptar was our lastest adventure. The old Tommy is gone and is never coming backs." Tommy sadly said as he took the screwdriver out of his pocket before throwing it on the floor near the toy box as the babies gasped.

"Why is that Tommy?" Kimi asked

"Well you knows how I fells into the ocean, after that, I feel likes I can't dos it anymore, I can't goes on anymore adventures." Tommy explained as he then started crying as Angelica showed up.

"Poor Tommy, first you were afraid to gets in the pool, then afraid to takes a bath, and now you are so scared of water that you can't go on anymore adventures. Looks like we gots another scaredy-cat around here." Angelica said making Tommy cry even louder

"Leaves him alone Yucky, you are making it worserer." Dil said

"Hey it's not my fault he's afraid of water and a big scaredy-cat now." Angelica said as she walked away from the playpen

"What can we dos now?" Dil asked

"Like Tommy said afore," Chuckie started

"Go ask Susie," Phil, Lil, and Chuckie said

The babies, some time a little later, finally got to go to Susie's home as Dil explained what happened to Tommy.

"That's why Tommy can't goes on anymore Adventures." Dil finished explaining what happened