Ava Davidson

Yo. My name is Ava. Ava Davidson. Don't forget it. Because I'm the star of this story. I'm 17 years old in the the 11th grade. I'm a junior. I just moved to Miami Florida with my family. Why we moved? I have no fucking clue. We had everything in Kentucky. A good school. A good house, a good family. Now everything is gone and were screwed. My mom Anna Davidson is a Pedestrian. So.... She's making money. And my dad. He ran off sixteen years ago. Pussy ass. Anyways. I'm starting school in Miami called Monroe High. It sounds dead asf. I just want to roll a blunt and get high right now but... I can't. My mom found out that I was smoking about a week ago and now my ass is on punishment. Fuck her. I have a big family. One brother and I think four sisters. Idk. Fuck it. I miss Kentucky because I had a steady life. I had a best friend and an amazing bf who gave the best head. He's moved on now. I checked his instagram yesterday and he's hooked up with this hoe named Destiny. Skank. Nah nvm bc I used to fuck with her in elementary school. She's actually pretty cool. My best friend Shayla was my biiitch. My ride or die. My sister. Bru we grew up together. But now I'm gone and she gotta replace me. That won't happen. I am irreplaceable. If y'all was wondering I'm biracial. Yea. My momma is purtorican and as something else. And my daddy was black.