The Past Catches Up

Start from the beginning

"Who are these young ladies?" Ace demanded.

"How do you know them?" I said the moment he finished talking, "and did you eat healthy for lunch?"

"How long have you known them?" Ace raised a brow.

"Are you sure you didn't eat junkfood?" I asked, looking at Zac expectantly.

Stella and Maria exchanged a look. Cam burst out laughing and Zac flushed a dark red colour.

"God, why do you two Always get involved in my buisness? And Serena it's none of your buisness what I had for lunch."

I drew an insulted breath. Ace stiffened beside me and put a hand on my shoulder, a silent gesture of support. I covered his hand with my own, and we both put on our best scolding faces.

"Apologize to Serena," Ace commanded.

Zac mumbled something intelligible and Ace asked him to repeat himself smugly. Zac rolled his eyes and looked me in the eye and apologized. I graciously accepted it and then turned to face Maria and Stella, only to notice they had disappeared. Ace removed his arm to scratch his head and shrug, communicating that he didn't know either.

"They left like an hour ago," Cam over-exagerrated, "but you guys were too busy parenting Zac."

God, we so obviously weren't parenting! Or were we... I frowned and bit my lip, having to admit that our little exchange had been awfully close to what my parents used to do, back when my dad was alive. Oh well. Someone had to do it, otherwise Cam and Zac would just run completely wild.

***

Ten minutes before the party was going to begin, I was fixing Zac's bright yellow costume, zipping up the back and letting my fingers tickle his highly muscular back. It was hilarious to see such a tough guy giggle and squeal like a little girl. He was far too ticklish for his own good, and I planned to use it against him. I hadn't forgotten the incident where he'd made me clean his whole room because he was so tired, and then gone clubbing later.

We stood in front of the mirror. Ace looked absolutely horrified, the complete opposite of my ecstatic face. We had dressed up as my childhood favorite show; the teletubbies. I was Po, of course, and Ace was Dipsy, Cam as Tinky-Winky. Suprsingly, Zac had completely embraced dressing up as Laa-Laa, even though she is female. He told me he was comfortable in his sexuality and masculinity and dressing up as a female teletubby was not a big deal at all, which I loved him for.

"I cannot believe you're making me embarass myself like this," Ace moaned.

I wound my arms around his neck, and because I was so short compared to him, he had to look down. I smiled at him and gave him my sweetest, most innocent look.

"But you'll do it for me, right? Because you love me?" I blinked, my lower lip jutted out in a pout.

"You're shameless," Ace laughed, unlinking my arms but giving my hand a squeeze, "I'll do it, yes."

I did a mini dance to celebrate and Zac joined in. Cam quickly took a picture of us and smiled deviantly.

"Blackmail material," he said, his eyes sparkling.

I groaned and buried my face under Zac's brightly clothed yellow armpit. I was very fond of hiding in Zac's side and because of this I bought him very nicely smelling deo. Zac draped an arm around me and sighed fondly, taking hold of Cam's and Ace's hands.

"I love you guys," I said, giving each a long look, "you mean the world to me."

Cam pinched my cheek and laughed. Ace opened his mouth to say something, and I looked up at him eagerely. He didn´t look like he was about to make a scathing remark about how sentimental I got, he looked like he wanted to say something...  sweet? And then of course, the doorbell rang.

Zac bounced to the door happily, throwing it open. I figured it was just the people next door, coming to complain. They hated us for some unknown reason. I actually couldn't figure out why; we were so fabulous. I laughed inwardly at my own joke, which basically summed up my ridiculous-ness. After I noticed that Zac wasn't really talking, I knew something was wrong.

I turned to look at Zac, to see him gawping.

"Serena, why is there a clone of you standing outside?"

My heart skipped a beat and walked toward the door numbly. It couldn't be her. It couldn't be her! It shouldn't be her!

And yet it was, and even worse He was standing beside her. The girl, who looked exactly like me, except for a small freckle on the back of her neck, and the tall blonde boy who was so handsome and do devasting to look at that my heart broke once again. My past had caught up with me.

"Zac and Brothers," I said, my voice breaking a little, "meet my twin sister, Selena and her new boyfriend Alex."

***

The second update in two days as I felt so bad about being such a bad updater. I hope you like it guys :) <3