Gasping as his hands made their way up my sides and onto my breasts, I moaned and quickly traveled my fingertips to the end of his shirt in order to rip it off.

  "It's not fair that I'm completely naked and you're fully dressed, Horan." I mumbled, pulling back to take a breath. Niall smiled and sat up, gripping at his collar.

"We better fix that then, huh?" I smiled and eagerly nodded, watching as he tugged the white T-shirt off and threw it to the floor beside the bed.

"Jeans too." I smirked, biting my lip to control my smile, however failing miserably. My fingers latched onto his belt, quickly unfastening it as well as the button before helping him slide out of them. "Much better." I teased with a giggle.

"Really?" He asked in a 'no duh' tone, sending a smirk back.

"Mhmm." I smiled, moving to straddle his lap. Bringing my hands up to his neck, I plunged my fingers through his hair and brought his lips back to mine to continue our making out.

As his tongue slid smoothly against mine, chills quickly shot up my spine, bringing goosebumps to the surface of my thighs just under his touch. I could feel his rough hands slide over the tops of my thighs and down to my bum, gripping ahold of the skin which raked a deep moan out of my chest.

Pushing my hips forward, I ground down against Niall's bulge, another whimper spilling between the both of us. He didn't hesitate to lie me on my back again and trail kisses up my neck and back to my lips. Sighing, I gripped ahold of his neck, moaning against his lips every time he lowered his hips, pushing them into me.

"Please don't tease." I whined and moved my fingers down his soft skin, lightly gliding under the waistband of his briefs. Slowly pushing them down, I giggled as he began to nibble on my ear before turning my head away. "That's so gross, Niall." He laughed and finally let his boxer briefs fall loose on the carpet just before tangling his legs with mine. I hummed at the full skin-to-skin contact while softly brushing my fingers through his silky hair.

"You're so perfect and... pure, Alyssa." Niall whispered, his bright blue eyes staring down into mine as if the universe was captured within the depths of my pupils. I blinked and smiled back at him, simultaneously pulling his head down, moaning at the feel of him rubbing up against my lower region. 

Niall pulled away and laughed lightly as I whined. "Niall, please stop this teasing."

"Can't take it, Alyssa?" An eyebrow was quirked my way as he bent down to pull a condom out of his wallet and the dropped towel I was using.

"Oh, I can definitely take it Horan. Just don't know if I can take you." I threw back at him, grabbing the latex rubber from his hands. Niall smirked at me, silently making fun of my rushing as he picked me up slightly and slid the towel under me. I had a feeling I knew what that was for, but I wasn't getting scared or backing down.

I pulled him closer and pulled the condom out of the package. He, however, took it from me and rolled it down his length without any hesitation.

Grabbing me by the back of the neck, Niall slammed his mouth onto mine; his tongue was soft against mine as it immediately poked through my lips and took dominance. I whimpered into the kiss and laid back down while Niall lined up with my entrance, his arms locking in place next to my head in order to support his full body weight.
Right when I was preparing myself to feel Niall enter me, he stopped and looked at me, his blue eyes piercing into my green ones. His eyes dazzled like a stars in the country side and I smiled. "You're sure about this, right?"
I gave him a solid nod. "I'm sure. Niall, please," I whimpered, anxious as I felt his sitting at my entrance.