It must have been really important if it's almost been twenty minutes...

Finally hearing the other room go dead silent for a good two minutes, I decided to make my exit in order to get my clothes from my suitcase. What I wasn't expecting was for Niall to be pacing back and forth directly in front of the door. Catching his eyes, a sudden halt was brought to his movements and his pupils dilated casting a dark shadow over his crystal blue eyes.

Gulping, I quickly adverted my gaze to my bag which rested less than ten feet away. "I'm sorry, I just need to get my clothes."

Niall didn't say anything, but rather turned towards me instead and instantly pulled my body into his, crashing our lips together. Taken back with surprise, my eyes widened before slowly shutting and kissing him back.

Sighing as I felt his shoulders become less tense, I moved to wrap one arm around his neck while using the other to support my towel around my body.

Niall's hands found a comfortable spot on my waist just before his fingers gripped my ribs and moved to slam my back into the wall. Moaning deeply, I continued to move my lips lustfully against his, feeling a sense of desperation flood from within him.

"Niall..." I mumbled, breathing heavily as his lips trailed a path down my neck, latching onto my sweet spot which automatically caused my eyes to roll back. My knees began to wobble and Niall could tell as he suddenly hoisted my body up causing me to wrap my legs around his hips. Pressing his growing bulge into my thigh, a deep growl rattled his chest and I suddenly began to breathe even harder as my heart beat picked up in pace, racing faster than a racehorse.
My eyes shut and I leant my head back on the wall. Being only in a towel, I felt a bit exposed, but as he slowly lifted one leg up into his shoulder, quickly following with the next, I didn't seem to really mind as much.

His kisses were placed down against my thighs, slowly dragging inward towards where my towel ended. I gasped and pushed my fingers through his thick blonde hair, tugging his head closer just the slightest. As his head slipped under the thick blue towel, a sudden squeal was elicited from between my lips, a moan following in pursuit while his tongue made a wet, hot trail down my core.

"Oh, Niall!" I gasped, feeling his lips attach onto my skin. Sucking hard, vibrations from his groan flew up my spine causing me to shutter and release my towel in order to place my hand on the wall above my head. The cloth fell to the ground besides us and Niall glanced up at me as his head was suddenly visible. Sucking against my clit even harder, he smirked as he watched my body writhe above him and my head once again slam back against the wall. "I'm- Niall, I-I-" moaning out his name loudly, it was as if a wave of pleasure had over taken my body and caused my mind to clear out and go blank.

A white sheet took over my vision like a silky layer of fabric, paralyzing my mind as my legs tightened around his upper back, my legs crossing to hold him as close as possible.

  Niall moaned against me, releasing a cry of my own as I came down from my high, so sensitive to his every touch. Holding tightly on to my bum, Niall pulled away from the wall creating a squeak from my lips as I gripped onto his hair tightly so I wouldn't fall.

  Walking towards the bed, I was gently laid on my back just before Niall crawled up between my legs. His forearms moved to rest beside my head while his body hovered mine. Pulling his head down to mine in order to crash our lips together, I was surprised with myself at how calm I was on the outside. But man was the inside of my body an over heated, fiery engine of butterflies and flames while my heart pulsed one hundred miles an hour and my brain reeled with thoughts of how this felt so fucking perfect.