Chapter 77

Tobias POV

I storm out of the apartment, making sure check every door open an closed.  I'm aware that I could be waking up a lot of people, but I'm fine with that.

I walk with a determined face on. I pass people in the hallway. Most of them know of me, the legendary man with only 4 fears, or some know me as the imitation instructor. A few people that I pass in the hallway try to say hello to me but I dismiss their conversation starter and keep walking, ignoring them and acting as if I didn't hear a thing.

I keep walking down the halls until reatch the pit. I looked round, looking for anyone useful. That's when I spot him.

Max.

"MAX" I shout out and start a jog toward him. He stops and turns my direction with a confused expression. He starts to walk my way and says "Four?"

Once I reach max I stopped a second to breath. When I'm finish I say "Your office. Now. Let's go" and I start walking towards his office,waving Max there standing confused.  I hear max say "umm... Okay?" And then a few seconds later I hear him jogging to catch up to my side. Once he reaches my side he says "what's happening"

"You remember when we discovered that Andrew prior was alive?" I say in a stern tone as I keep walking

"Uhh... Yeah I remember" he replies

"Well he is gonna die" I say

"What" Max says

"He killed Caleb. And if we don't get 1.5million Susan does too"

"Well fuck" max says "where the hell are we gonna get that money"

"We don't" I say as I stand in front of Max's office door. He gets his key out and unlocks the door. I go inside and he closes the door behind himself and locks it.

"Tobias what the hell do you mean 'we don't'? We Kind have to or else Susan is gonna fucking die! It's not like your gonna kill Andrew, you would stoop that low" He says

"Shut the hell up Max and help me come up with a plan." I say impatiently

"A plan to do what"

"I already told you, we aren't getting the money. The only other option is to kill Andrew, rescue Susan, Capture my dad and throw him in jail, find Caleb's body and let him rest I peace in a good place."

Max looks at me as if I'm crazy. After a few seconds more of silence he speaks up and says "Alright."

"Seriously your in?" I say surprised

"Sure, but if I die, it's your fault and I will haut you forever" he says with a smirk

"Deal" I say with a small crack of a smile, and we shake on it.

He goes to the other side of his deadly, and sits down. I sit across tom him and we start planning out devious deathly plan...

------------

I just wanted to say that this doesn't count as one of my updates because I wrote this before I got locked out

Next chapter is going to be from Tris' POV. Then, hopefully ending it with Tobias' and then the chapter following from Susan's POV and then Tobias' and then Tris' in the last one. Idk about the 3rd update yet but, I'm working on it.