Chapter 7

Tris POV

I don't get it. After Peter practically tried to rape me, Lynn still wanted to ask him out?? I'm confused here what just hapned? Why? What the f*ck Lynn you know hes tried to kill me multiple times and tried to rape me about 3 times now... What does she see in him?? I don't understand. But then again I was never really fond of Lynn.. She always was... Intimidating... Sometimes she took it too far...

"EARTH TO TRIS? HELLO? ANYONE IN THERE??" Uriah says taping my head. I smack him with the  pillow I still have in my hands from beating Tobias with it. He falls backward and lands in his butt and he says "TRIS HURT MA BOOTY! AND SHE STRONGER THEN MARLENE!! TRIS WTF!! YOU HURT ME WORSE WITH A PILLOW THEN HER!"

"I... I.. I don't know what I did... I zoned out and then you tapped me so as a natural reflex i hit you."

"Well don't do it again! Hit Four he's the one that said that you have a fear of int-" I cut him off my hitting him with the pillow in the face harder then before and he says "wtf Tris!! Stop hitting me with pillows! Everyone already knows about your fear of int-" I cut him off again by hitting him 10 times harder then before and he winces and I say "Uriah! Shut. Up."

He glares and me and says "fine. Whatever. I won't repeat that you have a fear of.. Nevermind i dont want to get hit with dat pillow again..."

"Damn right Uriah!"

"Four its your turn."

He looks confused and then says "okay. Peter Candor or Dauntless?"

"Dauntless dipshit"

"Don't cuss asshole"

"You just cussed shit head"

"Well shut the fuck up and I will stop."

"I. Said. Candor. GO."

"Why did you try to rape my girlfriend and then go out with one of her friends?"

"What's the penalty?"

"Taking off a peice of clothing."

"Fine."

Peter takes off his jacket and then says "Tris. Candor or Dauntless?"

"Dauntless."

"I dare you to do 7 minutes in heaven with whoever you want in this room other then Four."

"Do we have to do anything if we go in there?"

"Not unless you want to."

"Okay..." I say unsure of myself and I get up and grab Uriah's hand and we walk to the closet. We sit down on some boxes and sit across from each other. We just sit there talking.

"So why did you take me in here?"

"Cause your my best guy friend other then Four."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Is that a problem? would you rather have me taken Zeke?"

"No just umm.. I know I'm dating Marlene and all but... Can I tell you something Tris?"

"Uriah you can tell me anything."

"Okay umm... I may be dating Mar and you are dating Toby but um... I.. I like you..."

"Oh..." Do I like Uriah back? I.. I don't know... I never thought about it... I always saw him as my brother...

"Tris..."

"Yeha Uriah?"

"Can I get one kiss while we are in here? Nobody else has to know if you don't want."

"Anytime Uriah." What am I saying?? Do I just say he can kiss me anytime he wants?? That came out wrong... Oh my gosh.. Tobias is gonna kill me.. And Marlene.. My new best friend... I'm.. Betraying her..

He leans in and his lips colide with mine. He kisses me for a few seconds and I kiss back. What am I doing?? This is not Tobias I can't be kissing someone else!! Damn it I am such as bad girlfriend.. I feel.... Terrible... And... Guilty... What is wrong with me...?

We keep kissing until I pull back to breath and for some reason I lean back in for a minute and we begin to kiss. Then he pulls back this time and says "um our time is almost up.."

"Okay."

I apply my lip gloss again and Uriah wipe the lipgloss off his mouth so they don't suspect anything and we come out and act like everything is normal. I sit next to Tobias and Uriah sits across from me by Marlene. Everyone is staring at us.

"What?" I say getting tired of the attention I'm getting..

"What did you guys do in there? Make out? Or.. What?" Peter says curious

"Nothing. We just sat there and talked."

"That's stupid"

"So I'd raping me so shut up Peter."

I look at Tobias who seems to be too happy... Did he have the Amity Peace Serum or something? What is wrong with him??