Chapter 20

Tris POV

I wake up with my head in Fours lap. He is sleeping. I decide to wake him up to I lift up my arm and tap his chest. He doesnt wake up so I poke his stomach and giggle and he wakes up. He smiles and look down, then says "morning beautiful"

"Morning" I say

"You wanna talk about last night?"

"What happen?"

"You uh... You.. Well you were sitting on my lap and we were kissing and it was all normal until you took off your shirt, and then you took mine off and I wasn't comfortable with it because you were drunk and I knew you didn't want that just yet. I knew you were just drunk nd you didn't know what was happening so I told you no and put my shirt back on and then put you shirt on. And as I didn't you said it was what you wanted. But I still refused to believe it."

"Thanks Four."

I kinda do want it though... Just... I do but Im jsut not ready... I'm only 16. I don't want that just yet.

"I know Tris that's why I didn't do it."

"Was I thinking out loud again?"

"Yeah."

"Oops..."

"Your okay. Now you probably don't notice it yet but when you try to sit up ytou will, you have a massive headache now. I'll go get you some pills to make it go away"

"Thanks" and with that I still up and get gets up. He's right... I do have a massive POUNDING headache..

He comes back with 2 little pills and a glass of water. I smallow the pills and drink the water and lay back down. He sits next to me and plays with my hair and we silently talk until everyone wakes up. For some reason I was the only one that had a headache! I don't get it did I drink the most!?

Oh well. When everyones up we eat breakfast then get back to the game I go first.

"Will Candor or Dauntless?"

"Candor"

"I have never heard you say I love you to Christina. Why not?"

"Uhh... Actually I don't know."

"Do you love her?"

"With all my heart" he says

She smiles and turns and he turns too and they kiss a few minutes later I clear my thoat and say "later guys" they nod and Chris giggles and then she says "I love you too Will"

She gives him one last peck on the lips and then Will says "Zeke Candor or Dauntless?"

"Dauntless"

"Hahaha I dare you to go outside and start screaming the song Wrecking Ball and twerk on the first person that walks by"

"What!!!"

"Do it or your an Pansycake" Will says and Uriah shoots him a death glare and says "don't use my word!"

Laugh and say "Zeke do ittt!!!"

"Fine he says and get gets up and takes Shauna with him. I get up and to go take a video

Zeke starts screaming and says " I CAME IN LIKE A WRECKINGGG BALLL!!!" and he sings for a few minutes an then he twerks on Shauna and when he's done I stop the video and shout "LAMEEE!!"

He replies by saying "WILL DIDNT SAY I COULDNT TWERK ON SHAUNA DID HE!?"

"NO BUT STILL! LAMEEE!!!"

And we walk back. When I come back I tell them what happen and show them the video.