Chapter 52

Tobias POV

The door is banged on. Tris stands up to open up the door but then its knocked down, landing inches away from killing Christina. Christina runs across the circle to Will and sits in his lap. He smiles at her as everyone just stars at the people at the door.

Eric, Caleb, Susan, Al, Lauren, Max, and Mathew stand in the doorway. Except.. There's on person that you can't see in the back. Someone I feel like I know too well. But I can't see their face, they have a mask on. Susan, Caleb, Max, Al, and Mathew are all being held hostage, handcuffed and they both have a gag in their mouths, and being held back by Lauren and Eric.

The guy with the mask on says "Get the gang."

"But why am I even part of this" Lauren says

"because if you don't do it instead of Tris dying fist it will be you" the guy says

"Wait what am I participating in! A murdering!" Lauren shouts

"No shit now get the gang" the guy shouts back

"I certainly will not. I may not like most of these people but I will not be the one that helps you kill them!"

"Lauren you do as I say or else"

"No!"

"Lauren listen to him!" Eric says

"Oh hell nah!" Lauren says pressing a button that somehow takes the handcuffs off Caleb, Susan, Al, Mathew, and Max. They all run into the run to the group and. We take the gags out of there mouths.

"You shouldn't have done that Lauren." Eric says

"Well I just did!" She shouts back

"And now you'll wish you didn't." The guy says

"Says who?" Lauren says

"Me" the guy says

"Fuck off!" Lauren yells.

I look over at Max who is trying to hide it but i can see him pressing the emergency button on his belt, he is like Dauntless HQ police, when he presses that button it tells the whole Dauntless crew where he is and that they are needed ASAP.

"Max" I whisper yell

"What Tobias" he whipsers

"That button, is it working?" I whisper

"Yes but they are all in Erudite for some investigation on the missing Priors. By that I mean Caleb and Susan." He whispers back

"Oh crap. We are all so screwed." I say

"Tobias is it just me or does the guy in the mask remind you of someone?" He asks

"Huh?" I say. In confused

"It sounds like... Either... Andrew Prior... Or Marcus Eaton. The Abnegation Leaders. One of the two."

"What? Andrew Prior died"

"Maybe not"

"But Tris, Caleb, Marcus, and Peter, they all watched him get shot"

"Maybe it was a Nero stun dart that had the knock out serum injected into it."

"So what your saying is he might not be dead" I say. His theory sounds quite logical...

"Exactly" max says as his eyes grow wide

"Tobias!" Tris screams

I turn my head right in time, of I didn't Eric would have just broken my jaw. I back hand him in the side and slowly stand up. He goes in for a punch and I twist her arm back and knee him in the stomach repeatedly as the masked guy comes over. I punch Eric in the face and watch his body crumble. I turn around and see the masked guy kicks me in the gut. I lean back out of his reatch as I catch my breath and punch him in the face when I can. He winces as I grab his ear and back his head against the wall and punch him in the gut. I knew him in the stomach as he bends over and as he falls I kick him in the ribs. He falls to the floor unconscious. However Eric is getting up. But Max handles it for me. He kicked his head and he falls back down unconscious too.

"Tobias!" Tris yells again but this time she runs to me and jumps into my arms and says "you just saved the whole gang."

"For now"

She giggles and kisses me. We kiss for a long time until Max says "Told you Tobias"

Tris pulls back and says "What Max?"

"I was right." Max says

"About..?" Tris says confused

"No you weren't." I say

"Oh really. Look." Max says

I look down and Tris does too. I remove the mask from the masked guys face and I'm surprised with what I see.

Max was right. Its Andrew Prior.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oooohhhh!!! Plot twist baby! Haha okay ima go work on the next update. It should be in soon!

Like it guys? Comment and Vote pleaseee!!!

-Obrie