Chapter 72

***Warning Sexual Content. Not extreme. Barely anything really....***

Tris POV

"Uriah your such a little ass hole! You made your brother miss the proposal over CAKE" Marlene shouts

"Not just any cake, Dauntless Cake." he says

"Same thing!" She says

"Marlene have you ever even had Dauntless Cake?" He asks

"Yes but I always get sick once I eat too much" she mumbles

"Too much?!!! Is there a such thing!? Lynn is there?" He shouts

"Yyeah idiot" Lynn says pulling Marlene away from Uriah

"Rude!" He shouts back

"Shut up Uriah!" Christina shouts as she is trying go examine my ring, in peace.

"Fine!" Uriah says stomping into him room, slamming the door behind him.

Marlene sighs and leaves with Lynn.

Kinda ride since i just got engaged with the love of my life and they just leave...

"Agreed" shauna says

"I said that out loud?" I say

"Uh huh" she says nodding

Oops....

"So when's the wedding gonna be?! I'm planning! We need to go shopping. Oh and who will be your braidsmaids? I'm the make of honer right? wait.... Lynn! Good luck getting her into a dress." Christina says giggling, then rambling in some more questions and strange statements.

"Christina, you can plan it, but not single handedly, when I give you more info you and Tris will figure it out. But nothing drastic babe" Tobias tells me and Christina

"Don't worry, knowing me I won't do anything overboard. But if Christina is mostly gonna be planning it, no promises." I say looking up and giving him a quick peck. He pecks me back, then we start to kiss a little more.... And a little more.. And more... Then its a make out session....

We breaks away for breath but don't open our eyes once. When we finally pull apart to look around at the gang, we surprisingly find no one there. Everyone was probably disgusted or wanted to give us alone time. But knowing the ganag they just probably got disgusted.

"So, were alone...." Tobias says as he slowly pulls me back unit a kiss. We kiss for a little while until things start getting heated up and I'm not on his lap, his hands on my hips, one on my butt, mine wrapped around his neck in his hair.

"Wanna go back to our apartment?" Tobias asks me when we pull apart

I nod and smirk at him. He picks me up and carries me all the way to the apartment, settkjng me down on our bed and getting on top on me on his hands and knees, kissing me and my neck.

I gently moan when he kisses my neck.

This is it.

My 7th fear. About to dissapear.

Just. Like. That.

"Tobias" I say in a hushed voice

"Yeah Tris?" He says

That's when I realize... Our shirts are gone? How the hell did I not notice this!!!???

"Are we gonna...?" I ask

"If your ready" he asks

"I am" I tell him

"Are you sure?" He asks me, he sounds worried that I'm just caught up in the moment

"Yes Tobias, I'm sure." I reassure him

"Tris if I hurt you, let me know alright?" He tells me

"Don't worry, you won't" I say

"But if I do you will tell me right?"

"Yes, but I know you wont"

"So your sure this is what you want?" He says

"Yes" I say

"Be right back then" he says getting up and running over to his dresser and getting something from the top. I sit up and watch him.

The package.

The package that Zeke gave us for 'safe keeping, for emergencies'

He gets on the bed and lays down? He parts his lap motioning more me to come sit on him and I do. Next thing you know we are kissing again, his hands at my bra clasp. And then, its off. My bra has been removed. I've been exposed. I feel cold and embarrassed. I'm so flstchested. Tobias sees the slef conscious look in my eyes I'm guessing when he says something. "Tris please don't think your ugly or anything. Every inch on you is beautiful. Even those places no one has ever discover in you, they are perfect. Just like the reset of you."

I smile and kiss him. He kiss back, then my hands travel down to his belt and i slowly unbuckle it, removing it from the belt loops, one at a time. Once its off I unbutton then and unzip them.

As I'm fiddling with his pants, he is fiddling with mine. Although I'm not wearing a belt he seems lost. So I remove my hands from his pants and put them on his hands. I direct them to my button and let him unbutton them. Then I direct them to the zipper and he unzipps them.

We break the kiss and look at our hands together on my pants opening. Then he says "almost there. You ready?"

"Yes Tobias, I'm ready. I saay

"you sure?" He asks

"Yes I'm sure" I tell him

"Remember if I hurt you, say so." He says

"You won't" I tell him

"Bit if I do you swear you'll tell me" he asks

"Of course, but im serious Tobias, you won't" I tell him

"Okay...." He says

And then, it begins.