Chapter 50

Tobias POV

When we finish the game of Wed, Bed, Dead Zeke makes us all go to bed and get ready for tomorrows Candor or Dauntless. We obey. I don't want to intrude on Tris so I don't follow her to the spare room. I sit on the couch and she goes in the room. She comes back out and stands in the doorway. She changed her clothes to pjs, wearing now black cotton shorts and one of my shirts. She also has her hair in a messy bun. She looks at me and says "Tobias you coming or not?"

"Oh uh sure yeah I'm coming" i say getting up.

I enter the spare room and she closes the door behind me. She get in bed under the covers and smiles at me and says "God Tobias just get in the damn bed its fine"

"Sorry" is all I say as I get under the covers too. I smile at her and she smiles back and says "I so wish I had taken you back right now"

"Why?" I say smirking

"We're alone. Together. So many things could be going on right now" Tris sings the last part

I laugh and say "what like this?" And I kiss her. She kisses back until it turns into a whole make out session. Once it's over she snuggles into my chest and sighs. Then after a long period of silence she says "yes"

"Yes what?" I ask

"I forgive you for dumping me" she says

"Huh?" Is al I say in response

"Tobias remember earlier when you did you love me and all i said is I know?"

"I couldn't forget."

"Well.. I'm sorry I didn't say it before but I love you too and I'm sorry about the whole Uriah thing"

"Its alright Tris i forgive you"

"Thanks"

"Beatrice?" I say quietly

"Yeah?" She says sheepishly

"Would you be my girlfriend... Again?" I ask

"I'd love to" she says kissing me again, quickly though. I pout and she laughs and gets comfortable. I wrap my arms around her, sigh, and say "I feel better now."

"Me too" is all she says before drifting off the sleep beautifully.

She's mine again...

All mine... I'm not so alone. She loves me again and I love her. Things are getting back to normal now...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Again guys what kind of book should I write..?!!!!!??

1. Love isnt always easy (a Uriah and Tris story)

2. Nothing is impossible (a Peter and Tris story)

3. Divergent High (a Tobias and Tris story)

4. Life isn't always fair (a Zeke and Tris story)

5. I can't believe this (a Tobias and Tris story)

6. You've got it easy (Peter and Tris story)

Comment your story that you like best!! Pleaseee!! Vote and comment like hell guys!

Thanks to all of you so so much.

-Obrie