Chapter 12

Tobias POV

I hear Uriahs door open, then a few minutes later it closes again. I get up and walk to Uriahs room to go check on him. As i open the door i hear talking.

"Thank you fro fixing my owies Uriah" Tris says in a sweet adorable voice.

"Your welcome"

Then its silent. I open up the door and see Uriah and Tris. Kissing. And shes kissing back.

After about a minute I see Tris pull back and she looks pail as she stares wide eyed at me. Uriah looks at her confused and slowly turns around. 

"What is happening here?" I say hella pissed off

"We were just ki-" Uriah says before i cut him off by walking towards him, and punching him in the jaw. he winces as i kick him where it counts and upper cut him in the jaw once more as he falls off the bed. I look at Tris who is now at Uriahs side and she looks back at me and says "TOBIAS!!" WHAT WAS THAT?!"

"WHAT DID I JUST WLAK IN ON!?"

"NOTHING."

"EXACTLY THEN WHAT I JUST DID, WAS NOTHING."

"FINE. SO WHAT HE KISSED ME. YOU DIDNT HAVE TO INJUR HIM!"

"HE KISSED YOU? I COULDNT TELL! SINCE YOU WERE KISSING BACK!"

"TOBIAS. ITS. OKAY! IT ISNT EVEN THAT BIG OF A DEAL! GODD!"

"ITS NOT OKAY! YOU CANT JUST GO AROUND KISSING OTHER GUYS!"

"HE KISSED ME FIRST ONCE BEFORE THIS IN THE CLOSET. THEN WE JUST KISSED AGAIN TO SEE IF WE FELT SPARKS OKAY?" THAT WAS ALL."

"WHY WOULD YOU NEED TO FEEL SPARKS? SO YOU GUYS CAN DUMP ME AND MARLENE FOR EACH OTHER? JUST PERFECT. I MEAN MARLENE IS BEAUTIFUL ENOUGH FOR ME."

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?"

"OH IT WAS NOTHING"

"GET OUT"

"THIS ISNT YOUR HOUSE."

"I DONT CARE. GET. OUT."

"NO."

"FINE. HAVE A GOOD LIFE WITHOUT ME FOUR!"

"I WILL!" 

she looks as if she is about to cry but she pick up her jacket and her boots, puts them on, and grabs her phone, then leaving out the door.

What have I just done....