Chapter 36

Tobias POV

The next morning is break time. Tris.... I wanted to have some fun with her but you know I wouldn't never force her to do anything she didn't want to. And especially considering what just happen with her brother.... Maybe we should wait a little longer. Maybe... Next break...? Possibly.

When I wake up Tris is in my arms and we are on the couch. She looks so cute. I kiss the tip of her nose and she smiles a small smile.

"Good morning beautiful."

"Morning" Tris says yawning and fluttering her eyes open.

She kisses me slowly and softly but its quick as we once again hear Uriah yell "NO. P.D.A. DAMN IT GUYS!"

Tris giggles and pulls back. She slowly gets up and runs her hands through her hair. She makes a face of discuss. I chuckle and she yells "ZEKE!!! IM GOING HOME TODAY RIGHT? BREAK TIME?"

"RIGHT!" He yells back

"Four come on baby"

"Tris did you just call me baby?"

"Uh yeah..?"

"Did you have Amity Peace Serum that I don't know about. Or are you drunk?"

She laughs and says "No but come on"

"Okay" I say chuckling. I get up and toss her he jacket and grab mine. She laces up her combat boots and puts in her jacket and I put on my shoes while put on my jacket as well.

I open up the door for Tris and we both yell "BYE!"

We hear everyone that's left yell bye back. Christina and Will already left. Lynn and Peter left too. Caleb and Susan were gone. Mathew was gone. Aling with Marlene too.But the rest of the gang was still there.

I hold Tris's hand as we walk back to our apartment. When we get in the room she makes me close my eyes and stay in the living room. So I do. When she comes back I'm confused. She's exactly the same... Except... she is putting a small package in her bra.

"What's that?" I ask

"Uhhh.... In case something happens today.... But if not I'm keeping it until next break" she replies

"What is it though?"

"Zeke gave it to me last night and he said just in case." She says sounding self conscious of herself. I wonder why....

"Still. Answer my question Trissypoo. What is it?"

"Maybe you'll find put maybe you won't."

"What do I have to do to find out" I ask

"If I told you I'd be giving it away. You wouldn't even need to see it."

"Ugh fine" i say in defeat. She smiles and sits down on the couch. I sit donw next to her and pull her on my lap. We start a make out session and she starts to deepen it then stops. I want to but since she stopped I think that meand she doesn't want it. Whtne she starts again. She starts to stop and i carry on.

She plays with the hem of my shirt and then pulls it over my head. I do the same wit her a few a while. Then I see it in the corner of my eye. The package! What is it!!!

We keep kissing. It feels forever until her hands drop to my waist. She unbuckles my belt and slowly takes it off. I start to get nervous a little bit. This is now the farthest we have ever gone....

I pull back and kiss her 3 ravens....

First one I get a sigh from her.

Second one is a small moan.

Third time a louder moan.

My fingers scan then. Then I see the package again. Its still sticking out. She sees me looking at it and slowly pushes it down into her bra more so I can't see it. I gradually reach for it and take it out. She takes it from me and throws it across the room and says "we don't need it"

"Why not?" I say. I now know what it is...

"Because" she answers

"Because why Trissypoo" I whine

"Because Tobias. I'm just... I want to but i don't want to. I'm not ready." She replys looking regretful

"Are you sure?"

"No..."

"You want to though?"

"Yes"

"Me too"

"Want to try to... And if we feel uncomfortable we just... Stop..?" she asks

I hesitate. I want to say yes... But I don't.. I just say "I dont know. Is that what you want?"

"I don't know either."

"Want to wait a little while longer?"

"Can we just stay like this without getting over my fear"

"I would love that"

She smiles and kisses me. Slowly and softly with passion. I kiss back and we just spend the day kissing and making out. we don't even change. we stay shirtless all day together. we watch movies. Then we change because I take her on a date with a picnic out for dinner under the stars. It was romantic. when we come back we lay down in  bed together and fall asleep cuddling. She in her bra in spandex. Me in just my pants.

She falls asleep first. And facing me. she looks so beautiful. I wrap my arms around her and think... I love her so much... And... Well... I'm going to tell her sooner or later. I will show her how much she means to me. But the end of the game...? Maybe.

Zeke will help me plan it I hope.

It was a good idea for him to give Tris that package. We will need it sooner or later I think. Not now.

I'm gonna keep it for safe keeping.

I then find myself drifting to sleep slowly.