Chapter 56

This Chapter is dedicated to brookecheersfourever. Thanks gurll!!!

Tris POV

"Alright alright. Your sibling is..." Caleb says as he pauses and puts his head down, closing his eyes "Shauna...."

"What!!" I shout "Then who the hell is Lynn then!? Is she my sister too!!!?"

"This Is where things get complicated. So Jeanie and Marcus both knew for sure that they couldn't keep her. Marcus couldn't keep her because he didn't want Tobias to have a sibling to witness or somwhat hear him giving Tobias his evening beating. So he gave her to Jeanie. As we all know my mother tried to get ride of all divergents who supposibly ruined mankind. Though we all knew it was not true we participated in it and so on. But as I was saying Jeanie had to give the kid away because she knew she couldn't be starting war if she had a child to take care of. So one day I guess she gave the child away when it was about 57 weeks old. And Lynn was about 54 weeks old. So therefor they were much to young to remember. So Lynn and Shauna were never really sisters. They just lived together. Lynn's parents didn't even adopt Shauna, they just let her live their and they provided for her. With all due respect I believe Shauna thought that her 'family' wasn't really her family. But she knew it had to be so she went along with it. But you Beatrice have Shauna as your real sister, without Lynn. And without me."

"So what your telling me is my best friend, is my SISTER?" I ask

"Yup." He says calmly

"How the hell are you so calm about this!" I shout

"Because I have learned to live with these secrets my whole life. Okay not really my whole life but since I was 12 and you were 10 I have known this. All of it. Just decided to wait until you were older to tell you." Caleb states

"Why" I say angrily

"Because I knew you wouldn't believe me" he says

"And i still don't" I state

"Beatrice why would I be lying to you about this?" He asks me seriously

"Because your a lying basterd!" I shout as I get up and storm out of the room, Tobias on my heels and we leave. I stomp all the way to Zeke's and when I go to open the door Tobias grabs my wrist and says "I believe your brother is right"

"I thought you were on my side" I say breaking eye contact

"Think about it Tris. Do Lynn and Shauna look alike?" He asks me looking at me with is blue wintery eyes that just make me melt into a puddle...

"No" i say looking him in those blue eyes

"Do you and Shauna?" He asks

"Kind of...?" I say more like a question than an answer

"Who does she remind you of" he asks me

"She looks like me, but she has my father's eyes and facial features but my moms nose and hair." I say

"Exactly." He states

"So what your saying is that maybe Shauna and I really are sisters" I ask

"Yes" he relies

"So I just called Caleb a lying basterd for nothing?" I say

"I guess" Tobias says

"Well now i feel bad" I say putting my head down and looking out our hands that have somehow found their way to each other, and are locked together. My hands in his. Cute too.