Chapter 3

Tris POV

After we finally find out that I did not actually text Peter and invite him Uriah says something about 7 minutes in heaven with whoever Peter wants. I wasn't listening since I was checking my phone and all the messages and phone calls so I know I didn't let anyone use my phone to text Peter. But then I see Peter walk toward me and he grabs my wrist. Then I realize that he has to do 7 minutes in heaven with me. Oh crap. with me??? I tried to avoid him all night but this does help!!

As I am led to the closet before Peter shuts the door I mouth "HELP ME" to Tobias and give him my pouting face. He notices and nods but then before I can say anything else's Peter shuts the door. Within seconds he presses me against the wall and his hands are on my wrists so I can't move my arms. He kisses me and it doesn't feel good. His lips are chapped and I can tell he last ate something with onions in it. Ewwww I hate onions! Or now I do... He seems to me kissing me forever as I keep struggling but its not working.

He moves his hands to my waist and I try to push him off but I can't. He's too strong. I try again but it doesn't work. Then he moves his hands to my butt and I try and struggle even more. But its no help. I scream into the kiss and bite his lip and he pulls back and I scream. He says "don't fight it stiff you know your enjoying this."

"I AM NOT!! GET OFF ME PETER!!" I scream and then his lips are on mine again. Seconds later I see Tobias open up the door and he looks pissed. But Peter doesn't move his hands or anything he just proceeds to kiss me and grab my butt. Tobias grabs Peter by the collar and knees him where it counts and punches him as he falls to the floor. I watch and as soon and Tobias finishes Peter off I run to to him and hug him tight and say "Thank you. That was the worst 7 minutes of my whole life. I swear." I begin to cry into his chest and he just hugs me back and says "it's okay Tris. Its over. Your alright."

"I kept struggling but he wouldn't let go if me. I wanted to scream for your help but I couldn't. He was too strong so I couldn't even push him away for enough time to scream."

"If he touches you at all or talks to you I will kick him out. I swear."

Then Uriah walks over to us and says "when he gets conscious Zeke said Peters leaving."

I let go of Tobias and say "why not now?"

Tobias smirks at me and he picks up Peter and we walk towards the door. Tobias drops peter carelessly and kicks him and we walk back into the room. I'm so glad Tobias saved me from Peter. I was about to die if he didn't. Thank God.

Tobias sits down and I sit down next to Tobias and grab his hand and lace his fingures with mine. I kiss him brefily and he kisses back. After a few seconds I hear Uriah say "STOP SWALLOWING EACH OTHER AND LETS GET BACK TO THE GAME." We stop kissing and I pick up the pillow behind me and throw it at Uriah's face. He let's it hit him and throws it back at me and then I say "its not a boomerang. Its supposed to hit you and stay there!" I throw it back and he says "Fine Ms.Grouchy." it hits him in the chest this time and he leaves it in his lap and says "okay.. I dared someone last and he left because of.. Yeah... You know... Anyways Tris I think its your turn."

"Oh.. Okay.. Ummm Al! Truth or Dare?"

"Its Candor or Dauntless Tris we went over this on the way here!" Christina yells

"We did?"

"Well no but get it right."

"Okay. God Chris calm down. Okay AL CANDOR or DAUNTLESS?"

I hear Christina mutter "That's better" and Al say "ummmm Candor"

"Why did you try to kill me? Why did you help Peter and Drew?"

"Why are you asking me this Tris. I already told you a million times I'm sorry!!! Let it go already!"

"You tried to pretty much murder me.. You expect me to actually forget all about it?"

"Yes."

"Just answer the damn question" I snap

"Peter said if I didn't help he was gonna make sure I got kicked out of Daughtless and then he would kill me after I had been tortured within the factionless."

"He couldn't do that even if he wanted to Al. Now spill what's the real reason?"

"That was the reason. And the only one I'm telling you."

"So your lying?"

"No that was partly the reason. I'm not telling you the other half."

"Why?"

"I don't have to tell you. You already asked me my question."

"Fine go."

What else is he hiding???

"Christina Candor or Dauntless?"

"Candor."

"Are you and Will dating?"

"Yes.." I see her and Will look at each other and then smile and they both blush.

I wave at Chris and point at me telling her to pick me.

"Okay okay! Tris Candor or Dauntless?"

"Dauntless."

"I dare you to pick Al next."

"So challenging I wanted to pick him anyways."

Al gives Chris and me a dirty look and then he says "whatever I pick Dauntless by the way."

"I dare you to tell me the other reason you tried to kill me."

"I pick Dauntless not Candor."

"Yeah I know I DARED you to TELL ME."

"This is one you have to answer Al you can't chicken out and take off a peice of clothing." Zeke says butting in

"Ugh fine!"

"Answer it Al." I say

Al replies but I can't quite hear him. I think he said "I did it to make Tobias's life terrible."

"What? I can't hear you." I said

"I did it to make Tobias have a terrible life because he stole you away from me when I was the one that really loved you."

"What Id wrong with you Al? You never even had a chance with me in the first place!"

"I might have if Tobias didn't have to me such a Marcus and take away everything that was important to me."

Did he just refurr to Tobias as MARCUS? Tobias is nothing like Marcus.

If he was I wouldn't be in love with him.

Wait am I in love with Tobias?

I am.

I think... I really think I am....

No... I don't think I am. I KNOW I am.