Chapter 63

Omg how stupid am I? Haha okay so yesterday I wrote this and then didn't publish it until today. No wonder I didn't even have 1 notification all day today and all last night. Same with all of the updates on all my books. I wrote like 5 updates total yesterday and didn't publish them! I forgot. I'm bad... •_•

Tobias POV

The nurse and Christina come rushing in. "What happen!!?" The nurse says as she checks Tris's pulse on her arm

"I kissed her hand and lightly squeezed it for reasurance like I have been doing and I felt a faint squeez."

"Oh crap. Crap crap crap crap crap!!!" The nurse screams and she repeatedly presses the emergency button for the doctor Fernando to come in.

After about like 45seconds the doctor is in and she tells him exactly what I told her. His eyes grown wide and he tries to yell at all of us the leave. Of course we don't. But he tells us if we dint leave we are risking her life. So we all rush out.

Lynn is crying

Lynn is crying!

Christina runs to Will and he hugs her tight. She cries into his shoulder and the gang looks at us like we are crazy.

"Is she alright... Did she.. Pass..?" Zeke asks with tears threatening to spill in his eyes

"No.. We had to leave"

"Why?"

"We don't know" I lie. Its all my fault....

Lynn is standing leaning on the wall and is crying her eyes out not daring to look at the gang and is in fact looking the other way. In my direction. I walk over to her and extend my arms. She looks a me for a second and then falls into me and cries. Lynn is actually crying. Does she know something I don't? Did her and the doctor have like a conversation when I wasn't paying attention? No. I know that's not true.

Then what is it??

}{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }{ TIME LAPS! }{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }{

The gang and I sot together wiatin for hours in silence as we all wait for news on Tris. The nurse finally comes out. I shoot up and run to her.

"Tori what happen? Is she okay? Why did we have to leave!?" I say to her egear to hear her answer.