Chapter 31

Tris POV

I take Tobias by the arm and drag him into the closet. I close the door and then around and kiss him with a passionate feeling and with such force I catch him off guard. He slowly but surly starts to kiss back and its a good feeling. He his hands which were on my waist move up the my bra. He's hands rest on the bra clasp and my hands push through his hair. He is already shirtless which is good. After about a minute or so he unclips my bra but he doesn't pull back or anything he just holds the ends and then the door opens.

We quickly pull back and I turn standing in front if Tobias as he quickly clips my bra back.

The person that opened the door isn't Christina or Zeke or anyone telling us our times up because I know its not.

Its my over protective brother.

Caleb.

With Susan standing behind him.

Both staring wide eyed at what they just saw, mouthes wide open and jaws dropped to the ground.

Oh crap....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter!! I will be sure to update soon!! Promiseee!! I'm working on an update right now!! Just not exactly sure how I want Caleb to react... And I don't understand why I brought Susan into the story but I think I might have an idea for what to do with her...

Anyways....

VOTEEE!!

COMMENT!!!

SHARE!!

AND FOLLOW!!!

LOVE YOU MY FELLOW PANSYCAKES

-Obrie