Chapter 35

Tris POV

Mathew comes rushing in and says "Uh guys... Tobias and Caleb... Doesn't look too good...."

Every shoots up and runs out the door. Except me and Mathew. He sees me crying and sits by me and puts his arm around me. He says "what happen Tris?"

"Caleb happen Mathew. You heard what he said." I say

"Did he do anything after? I left to go find you and Four along with Susan. No one. And now I come back to this. What happen"

"Caleb... He shoved me against the wall and told me it was all my fault mom and dad are dead. And he told me that dad hated me. and a few other things..."

"Tris I will have Four land him in the infirmary if you want"

"I just want him out of my life. He has never been this mean to me. I hope there is nothing wrong with him or anything. But I also hope if there isn't he stays as far away from me as possible. I know it was my fault mom and dad died. I don't need to be reminded by HIM."

"Tris it wasn't your fault."

"It was"

He scoots in closer and says "it wasn't" and he gets close to my face and kisses me. Its a slow kiss and I don't kiss back.

Tobias along with everyone else comes in. Well everyone is dragging Tobias, Uriah and Christina in. They were all 3 probably trying to murder Caleb so that's why they are pushing them in.

Tobias sees Mathew and me with my eyes open not kissing back. He stops struggling against Marlene and Zeke hold and rusn over to me and pushes Mathew off of me. He says "are you alright?"

"I'm fine. How's Caleb. What condition is he in?"

"Uhh... He's not going to the infirmary.... But he's pretty banged up. Has bruises and blood was seen and made. He's I guess you could say 'okay' "

"Alright. And are you okay?"

"As long as your okay I'm okay."

"Well I guess I am then. Where's Susan?"

"She stomped off"

"Oh...."

"Tris would you like to resume the game?"

"Please do. And guys" I say speaking up louder "don't ask about anything that is Caleb related or what he said. Just don't. If you do, I will leave ASAP."

They all nod and Mathew sits in the corner. He knows what he did and he knows he shouldnt have done it. He looks pail and upset I didn't kiss back. He just sits in the corner.

I sit between Uriah and Tobias. Holding Tobias's hand and having a smack war with Uriah. Its fun and it makes me smile a little bit.

"Tris! Candor or Dauntless?" Will asks

"Dauntless." I say

"I dare you tooooooo..... Tell is what we walking in on with you and Mathew...."

"Oh he kissed me while I just sat there. I didn't kiss back."

"I saw." Tobias says inturrupting

"Uhh... Yeah I know..." I reply. I pulls me closer to him and I put my head oh his shoulder. He looks down at me and I look up and him and do a short slow kiss until Uriah says "I ALLOW NO MORE PDA. IT CAUSES PROBLEMS. ONLY ON DARES."

I giggle and Tobias chuckles and we slowly pull back. He hold my hand andout hands lay in his lap. We usually sit like this on the couch when we watch movies but okay is a good time for me. Anytime is alright with me as long as I'm with him. Tobias James Eaton. The love of my life.

And possibly the one and only.

He better propose to me one day. And by one day I mean... Soon.

Sooner then soon....

Tomorrow... Nah too early... But soon...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So sorry didn't update yesterday! Tomorrow... Update..? I'll try... We have a dance at our school tomorrow... So maybe... If jot I will try for the extra updates along with wonder update weekend

Anyways......

I have a little Q and A for you (Questions and Answers)

Q:  What state do ya'll live in?

AOregon.

What about you guys? Comment!

- Obrie