Chapter 75

Tobias POV

I wake up to Tris and Shauna in the attached bathroom, one of them crying, the other comforting. I believe Shauna is the one crying so I just brush it off. I take my time to go check on them. I know that sounds bad but if she has Tris right now she should be fine for now.

I leave the room to go talk to Uriah or Zeke to figure out what happened.

"Morning Tobias" Marlene says as i pass her in the kitchen

"Morning Nasty Pants" I say in a joking way

She slaps my arm playfully and says "We don't talk about that!" I chuckle and say "you guys weren't even datin until yesterday again and then you did that in the same day!? You guys are crazy"

"That is where you are wrong. We never broke up that time. We just..... Had a rough argument.... That lead to a huge fight between us, and we made up yesterday" she says getting and apple

"More like made out yesterday." I mutter

"And other things" she says quietly biting into an apple and leaving

"UM... EW" I Shout

I get up off the counter and leave the room to go find Uriah and Zeke. I thought Uriah would be in the kitchen with Marlene but I guess not.

I walk into the living room and see everyone Is still sleeping or something because their all gone. Or at least not in the living room. Except.... Zeke.

I walk over to Zeke and sit beside him

"Why is Shauna crying?" I ask as I sit down

"She isn't the one crying" Ze!e says

"What?" I ask

"The only reaosn why I'm up is because I got up to go to the bathroom and Shauna said she had to go too. So she went to use the one out in the hall. When she came back she said she heard crying from your guys' room so she was gonna go check on you guys. Told her I was gonna go to sleep but she yelled at me and said to stay up. So here I am, wide awake and tired as fuck"

"So.... Tris is the one crying?"I ask putting te puzzle pieces together

"Yup" he says sleepishly

"Shit" I mutter and get up, running to my room and quielty opening and closing the door. I walk to the bathroom door and knock on it.

"Who is it?" A female voice asks. Shauna.

"Tobias" I say

"Can he come in?" I hear Shauna ask Tris

After about 30 seconds of silence Shauna says I can come in.

I open up the door lightly and slowly. I enter the room and see Tris with a note crumbled up in her hand and her crying in her knees.

I sit down next to Shauna who is on the right of Tris. So I'm in front of Tris right now.

"What happen" I whisper to Shauna

"That note.... It isn't very pleasing." She replies

"Who is it from" I ask Shauna

"Guess" she says

"A Unicorn." I say jokingly and sarcastically " Shauna just tell me" I tell her

"Ask Tris" she says

I look at Tris and put my hand on her calf and say "Tris"

"What" she says as her voice cracks from all the sobbing and crying she has been doing

"May I ask what's wrong Sweetheart?"

"Ew no Tobias never call her Sweetheart" Shauna says to me

"Shut up I'm trying to be soothing"

Tris doesn't look up or anything up she tosses the paper at me.

"Can I read it?" I ask Tris

She doesn't say anything but she nods her head.

I slowly upen up the crinkled ball of paper and see the tear stains on it and a few small blood marks. Before I even read the thing I look at the name that was on the bottom. I look at who was the person that gave her this letter and see

Love,
Andrew Prior and Marcus Eaton.

P.S. I hope you enjoyed what we had the person delieved this letter to you did.... I know he sure did.

I look up at Shauna before I read the actual letter and say worriedly "who delivered this letter to her?"

"Are you sure you want to know?"

"Yes why wouldn't I?"

"Because..... You might get.... Mad..?"

"Why would I get mad...?" I ask even more worriedly

"It was.... It was..." She says but is cut off my Tris' beautiful voice cracking, saying "Eric"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short ass chapter I didn't mean for it to be like this short just I wanted to have a quick short filler chapter and then the next chapter will most likely be long. Anyways we are nearing the end of the book :( but don't worry I am gonna make a sequal! Just comment what you think it should be called and vote on this book and the sooner that book will come and the sooner the updates on this book will be published!!