Chapter 26

Tobias POV

"Tris. We have a problem" Uriah, Zeke, and Marlene all say at the same time. Lauren just stands there pail like a ghost. God damn her I hate her! I always will and always have!

"What the problem guys?" Tris says

"This little girl over here" Uriah say pushing Lauren "Says she never injected Marlene" Zeke finishes and pushes Marlene.

Tris looks confused and then looks at me. I say "I watched her get injected. I thought it was truth serum so I didn't stop it. That's what Lauren told me it was? One second I'll be right back."

I walk away from the group and they start a riot in there. I hear yelling and screaming. I plug my ears and dial a number.

"Hello?" He says

"Its Tobias. Come over with a Serum Detector and a DNA Sampler."

"Huh?"

"Just do it. Come to room 46 Dauntless HQ"

"Alright. This better be good Tobias."

"Its for Tris."

"Be right over okay?"

"Okay."

I hang up and walk back over to he group. Marlene and Uriah are screaming there heads off at each other and Zeke and Tris are holding Lauren back from lunging at Uriah.

"WHAT HAPPEN IN HERE?" I yell

"Uriah told Marlene she was just being a stubborn bitch and a slut and then Marlene said she wasn't and that Lauren was just being selfish and stupid as always and then it turned into a hurt fight and Lauren bit me and Zeke and so we slapped her and they are still fighting and we are holding her against the wall from trying to lunge at Uriah and Marlene who are screaming at each other and calling Lauren a whore, which is true, and a bunch of other stuff. Its hard to explain. You had to be here listening."

"I was on the phone."

"With who?"

Then I hear a knock at the door and I open it up. The geek walks in and sets his suit cases on the table. He turns around and everyone, including Tris looks at him wide eyed.

Then I say "I was in the phone with him" I say putting my hand on his shoulder "With this geek. Mathew."