Chapter 19

Tobias POV

Okay so I know I'm drunk, along with everyone else. Except I can't tell if Tris is drunk too or she's on Amity Peace Serum. She is currently sitting on my lap. I'm not that drunk, it takes a lot to get me drunk  but I swear Tris was drunk within the first 3 shots!

Tris is currently sitting on my lap. She kisses my neck and then fits her lips to mine. She kisses me and I kiss back. A few minutes later she takes off her shirt and presses her body against mine and she takes off my shirt. Everyone ekse around us are making out too much to notice. But then there's Uriah and Marlene. Marlene was just puking and now she passed out. Uriah is just sitting there staring. I tried to ignore him and so back to kissing Tris. But when I look at her I loose it. I realize I've onkyt seen her like this a few times, when she is sleeping sometimes, or when I walked in on her changing. Or when we were playing Candor or Dauntless. I put my shirt back on and hand her hers. She pouts and says "But Four I wanted to -"

I cutt her off by saying "shhhh Tris I can't do this to you unless this is what you want."

"But it is" she says as I pull her shirt over her head

"Tris we can discuss this tomorrow Tris. Please. You don't really know what your saying. Your drunk and confused. You probably won't remember any of this in the morning."

She pouts and says "fine... Tomorrow?"

"No Tris."

"But Tobias isn't that what you want?"

"Only if it's what you want. And I don't really know what you want right now because this isn't the real you."

"Can we talk about it tomorrow?"

"If you want to."

"Kay!" She says in a girly voice as she gets up and flops onto the couch. I go sit next to her and she falls asleep, her head on my lap. She looks so beautiful right now..