Chapter 5

Tris POV

I watch Tobias crumple to the ground and I walk over to Eric and punch him in the nose and kick him in the ribs. I try and kick him again and he catches my leg and pushes me down to the floor. He tries to punch me but I quickly roll over so he punches to hard floor. He knuckles are bleeding now and his fist is turing white and red all at the same time. He bends over binding his fist and I kick him into he face and in the ribs again. I bend down and punch him in the face 3 times and and kick him once more, this time on the same spot his kicked Tobias a few minutes ago. Tobias I now standing and staring and me in shock. He stops staring at me and he is now staring at Eric. "Doesn't feel good to be beaten up by a girl does it?"

He just groans. Somehow I find what Tobias said defensive and I grab Marlenes wrist and drag her out of Zeke's apartment. I walk to the cafe and grab a muffin and Marlene grabs one too. "So why did we come here?" She says "its 3am."

"Yeah I know just Tobias and all the busy think that just cause we're girls we can't do what they do. So when Tobias said asked Eric if it didn't feel go to be beaten up by a girl I just thought that that was disrespectful to think that just cause im a girl it must mean Eric is a wimp for getting beaten up by one."

"I get what you mean. Uriah and Zeke always say something stupid to Lynn or me and Shauna like 'how can a girl make a pillow hurt if I can't even scare a bunny' or something stupid like that. It ridiculous."

Uriah and Christina walk in. Christina is laughing but Uriah says "SORRY BABE BUT YOU HURT ME WITH PILLOWS AND ME AND ZEKE ARE GUYS THAT CANT EVEN SCARE A FREAKING BUNNY FREAKING RABBIT."

"But being a guy has nothing to do with it  it just means that you aren't scary. and being a girl for us has nothing to do with it either all 3 of us grew up together, me and Lynn sisters, but all 3 of us grew up together and we learned the same things. it not our fault that we are just strong."

"Sorry.." Uriah mutters. Tobias and Zeke walk in next. I guess everyone else stayed behind. Zeke sits down and grabs an apple and muffin. He throws Tobias the apple. Tobias catches it and takes a bite. He sits down next to me and grabs my hand and says "I didn't mean to make you feel bad about being a girl. I'm sorry Trissypoo"

"Its okay Four"

"Your mad. You only call me Four when your mad. Can I hear my real name Tris? All the people that are hear now already know my name."

"Alright Tobias. I'm not mad any more. Just don't do it again?"

"Got it."

We all finish eating and finish our game of Candor or Daughtless for the night. Its 6 am and we all finally go to sleep. But me and Marlene. Lately me and her have been pretty close. Not like me and Christina but close.

Me and her stay up talking about Uriah and Tobias until we fall asleep.

Uriah and Tobias were still up too.

I could tell.

They were just easdroping.

Idiots.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry about the short chapter guys!! Ima update later on today and it will be a looooonnnnnnggggg chapter!!! Promise!

Anyways I need your guys's opinion!! SHOULD I DO A DIVERGENT HIGH STORY?

COMMENT YES OR NO

OH AND

VOTE ON MY STORY!

COMMENT ANYWAYS

AND SHARE IT WITH YA FRANDZZ

OH OH OHHHHH AND ONE MORE THING!!  READ. MY. OTHER. BOOK. PPPLLLEEEEAAASSSEEEE!! IT WOULD MENA THE WORLD TO ME!! THANKSSSS!!!