Chapter 4

Tobias POV

Did he just... He did... He just said I was like my Father. Am I really?

I kiss Tris on the cheek and get up and walk out the door. Where am I going? What am I gonna do?

I walk over to the Pit and to the spot where me and Tris had out first kiss. I smile at the thought and then I hear Tris yelling "Four?! Please come back Uriah already punched Al's face in!"

"Our spot Tris!"

Some how she knows exactly what I meant by our spot and she comes running down the stairs and sits down next to me. She puts her hand on my shoulder and says "you alright?"

"Yeah I just cane here too cool off. I mean being called Marcus, to me is the worst insult he could have thought of."

"Yeah I know. Its alright though Tobias. Your nothing like Marcus. Your amazing. Your... You. That's 2 things your father will never be no matter how hard he ever tries."

"Thanks Tris. Sometimes I think I know exactly why I love you but its just too hard to explain. Too much to say."

Did I just say I love her? I.. I did.. And I meant it..? Yes I did. I do love her. I really do.

"You love me Tobias?"

"Of course Beatrice. I do. I love you."

"I love you too"

I lean in and kiss her and we kiss for a few seconds and I hear a camera go off as I see Christina and Will standing by us and smiling. Will just waves at me and Chris is giggling and saying "nasty!!" And they walk away. I get up with Tris and we walk back to Zeke's following Christina and Will. As we enter the room is see Uriahs knuckles split and the I hear Tris have a conversation with Uriah and her voice keep cracking every once in a while. I think I know why. She must have screamed her head off at Al and Uriah must have knocked Al's face in the wall as Tris said he did back out in the Pit. I sit down and we begin to play again. I see Al with and idpce pack on his head and a dried bloody nose laying on the couch and I whisper to Tris and say "what happen when I left?"

She whispers back and says"I told you Uriah smashed his face in for saying a insulte like that. He must know it was pretty painful for you, like the worst ever."

"I guess so then."

Al asks Lynn Candor or Daughtless.  when she finishes she picks Marlene and she picks Will. Then he picks Tris who then picks Zeke and he picks me.

"Tobias! Candor or Dauntless?"

"Dauntless Zeke."

"I dare you to..." He gets up and whispers the dare in my ear and its "I dare you to go in the closet with Tris and take off her bra and then come out with it on." I laugh and say "alright fine Zeke whatever." I grab Tris's hand and walk her towards the closet and I take off my shirt and she immediately says "what are we doing?" I tel her the dare and she says she can't cause then she'll be bra less and you could then be able to see her breasts throufht her shirt so I call in Chris and she brings Tris a bra and I swear it like Christina just pulls them out if nowhere, its like she is always prepared for the weirdest moments.

Trust takes off her shirt and hands it to me and then takes off her tank top till she's just in her bra. The she says "Tobias! You monster don't look!! Turn aroundddd!!"

I chuckle and say "Alright alright I will I will!"

I turn around and Tris hands me her bra and I put on. She gets dressed again and then when she looks at me she laughs.