Chapter 11

Uriah POV

I sit down on a chair next to my bed and watch the girls sleep. They are supposed to be knocked out for about 4 hours, except Tris, who will only be out for 2 considering she has a stronger divergent then the rest of us.

I just sit there staring at Marlene and Tris, whose hands were locked together when Eric came in, and before I picked them up they were still locked. Since I picked then up together, their hands stayed together so now their laying on my bed unconscious, hands together. They look so cute. I mean I love Marlene but I really really like Tris. And she could have been mine if Tobias didn't have to come and take her from me at the beginign of initiation. I only invited her to go zip lining with us last time because I knew Four hated highths, so he wouldn't go, and I wanted to to get closer to Tris. But noooo....

I wish Four didn't have to get in the way.

But I love him like a brother since he's kind of my brother with him and Zeke being so close.

And Zeke being my brother.. soooo ya.

I fall asleep for a few hours a guess and wake up to Tris's other hand on mine, her squeezing it to make me wake up. She smiles at me and then tries to sit up but quickly shoots back down. She had the dart shoot her right by her lip and her neck. She had 2 darts hit her. One because of me, when Eric missed it hit her but the other one he intended to hit her with. She winces an then slowly sits up and slowly let's go of Marlenes hand and I help her up. She holds her neck and I walk with her to the bathroom quietly. She sits on the counter and I get out Medicine and bandages. I put on the medicine slowly on her cheek and then put on a bandage. She smilesnand I smile back as I do the same with her neck. When I'm finish she jumps down, and walks back to my room, slowly stiffening her neck as she walks. I follow and she just sits down on my bed and pats the bed next to her and I sit down.

"Thank you for fixing my owie Uriah"

"Your welcome" I say smiling.

She smiles back and I lean in and kiss her, she kisses back and then she slowly pulls back, staring wide eyes at the doorway.

I look.

Tobias is standing at the door, staring and looking pissed off.

Great...

I give him a nervous smile and Tris just sits there wide eyed.

Then this time everything goes black - but only for me.

Last thing I saw was an angry Tobias walking towards me and a fist colliding with my face, and the pain.