Chapter 27

Tris POV

"I was on the phone with him" Four says while he puts his hand on the boys shoulder. "I was on the phone with this geek. Mathew."

My eyes widen. I haven't see Mathew in a while.

Mathew walks up to me in front of everyone and grabs my hand rubbing his thumb on it and says "I've missed you Tris."

"I've missed you too Mathew" I say and I hug him letting go of Lauren.

He hugs back and then EVERYONE clears their throats at once. Fours was the loudest. I pull back and turn around holin Lauren back again with Zeke and he whispers "I got her. Go. Its fine Tris."

I nod and push her extra hard against the wall and then Zeke grips her harder. I walk over to Tobias and grab his hand and say "So Mathew why are you hear?"

"Bring Marlene over please and I'll explain while I draw blood and scan her." He says in reply

"Huh?"

"Just please go get her Tris" Tobias says. I obey and let go of his hand. I walk over to Uriah and Marlene who are still yelling at each other. I step in between and stick my arms out pushing them away from each other. I grab Marlene's wrist and drag her over to Mathew who then puts a patch on her arm and asks her questions like "what were you injected with, who injected you" and all this stuff and when he's done I ask what that patch was. He says "its becoming a new form of what we call Truth serum patches. They work for 5 minutes and them they start to wear off. When you take it off it stops. The 5 minutes dont even have to be up. And they can not remove it, only the person that out it on can."

"What if they put it on?"

"Thats pointless. To tell the truth to yourself?"

"Oh yeah I guess so"

He draws blood from Marlene and then puts it in the DNA sampler jar. Then he pours it into the Serum Detector. Truth Serum, and Love Serum were the last recent 2 used in the past week.

She screams and says "See I told you guys I wasn't lying!!" She looks at me then Uriah, then Tobias, and last Zeke and then says "I thought we were all friends. I guess not. Real friends believe each other!"

"Marlene. We are sorry. We just need to make sure!" Tobias says

"Whatever. Why don't they do it to you?"

"The Love Serum already wore off on me. It's only in you."

"Well get it out!!"

"We are gonna try!"

Mathew opens up the serum removal jar. He puts some in a mini shot glass and hands it to her. She drinks it and then says "I feel dizzy"

Mathew reply by saying "good then its working. Just lay down for a few hours and when you wake up you should be better.

"Alright." She says as she lays down on the couch.

Mathew packs up his stuff as Zeke talks and says "Uriah. Come with me and help me get HER to Max."

"Come on. Let's go Blondie" Uriah says pushing Lauren out the door. She tries to run for it and they tackle her and retie her hands up walking her all the way across Dauntless HQ to Max's office.

"Mathew?" I say

"Yeah Tris?" He says in response

"Stay for a little Candor or Dauntless action?"

"Uhhh... Sure if that's what you want."

"That's what I want."

"Than sure." He says and he puts his suit case down by the couch.

Me and Tobias walk back to our room and sit on the bed, legs crossed (haha remember when you called it criss cross apple sauce. Man I still do that lol). We chat for a while and tell Mathew everything that has happen in the past few days. Then we hear a knock on the front door. Probably Zeke and Uriah.

Tobias gets up and gets the door. Mathew kisses my cheek when Fours gone and says "Tris I knew you don't like me back but uh... I like you."

I nod and say "oh..."

Great... 3 guys like me... Anymore? I don't want to ruin things with Tobias because 2 other guys like me... I sigh and then a few seconds later Tobias, Zeke, and Uriah walk in. The sit on the bean bag chairs and we call Chris, Lynn, Al, Will, Shauna, and sadly Peter and invite them over for some more Candor or Dauntless. Round 3! Time to finish it up!! The nights still young! I mean why not!

Haha haha yasss!!!! Peter said he isn't coming!!

Everyone laughs

"Did I say that out loud..?"

"Yup" Zeke says popping the P

I laugh along with the others.

My friends. My real friends. Maybe things will go back to normal.

Wait when have we ever been normal?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okayyy sooo guys any ideas? Relationship wise with them all I mean should anything change? Should any good relationship drama happen? Helpsss meehh!!

Anywaysssss

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

Oh and pleaseeee read my Toby and Bea book!! I'm so sorry that my bro delete my divergent high everybody. So sorry. But hey there's always time to make more!!!

Any suggestions on any kind of books for me to write? Comment if you do and I'll check it out and possible start writing it.

Love ya guys!!!

Stay Awesome Fellow Pansycakes!!!

-Obrie