Chapter 18

Tris POV

I wake up with Uriah sitting next to me with Marlene and Chris. They came earlier I guess. I sit up but I still hurt, but I do it on my own and say "h-hi guys."

"You doing okay Tris?" Chris asks

"Uh yeah I'm fine just a little sore" I say which isn't a lie considering I am...

"You sure?"

"No not really."

"What's wrong?"

"Just... Eric... In general... I don't want him hurting me again or any of you guys"

"He won't Tris."

"You don't know that"

"Your right I don't but I do know one thing. If I see him again, he better watch out or he will be the one in the infirmary."

"Thanks Chris."

"No problem."

"When cna I leave I think I'm ready to go."

"They said whenever you feel like it. want me to go check you out if here?"

"Please!" I sqeal. Chris and Marlene chuckle and leave. Uriah hands me my clothes and all my stuff. I get dressed and we talk while we wait. I kinda still have feeling for him... But I love Tobias...  I do. I really do love Tobias. I can't leave him for Uriah. He loves Marlene. And she loves him. Me and Uriah only like each other. We can't let that get between us.

Its silent for a moment and then Uriah says "So um Tris you know I do still like you"

"I still like you too"

"But like I said we can't keep whatever this 'us' thing is up. I'm in love with Marlene."

"As am I. I am in love with Tobias. I mean.. Four..?"

"I know his name its alright."

"Sorry I just forget who knows his name and who doesnt."

"Oh. Kay."

"Are you mad at him?"

"Yes"

"Why?"

"Not for fracturing my jaw, I mean I would have done that if I were him anyways. But I'm mad that he asked out Marlene. And he hurt your feeling Tris. That's did respectful."

"I deserved it though."

"No you did not. I did. I kissed you that last time."

"No I leaned in and kissed you"

"But I kissed back"

"But I started it. It was my fault"

"Let's not tell Tobias about any of this okay?"

"Glad to see we are on the same page about this."

"Yeah"

And with that the girls walk in. Uriah and I stay quiet and then he slows down as we are walking down the hall. I am now I front of him and he runs at me and throws me over his shoulder, onto his back, so he's giving me a piggy back ride. I laugh and giggle and the girls chase us. When we get to Zeke's I jump off Uriah's back and jump tackle Tobias who is still sleeping. He groans and I giggle. His eyes flutter open and he says "good to see your okay now" I nod and say "I've missed you" and with that I kiss him for a second then get up.

Today is round 3. Every 2 days we take a break so yesterday was break day. Where I guess.. Everyone was just... Relaxing..? I'm guessing I don't really know. When its time for lunch we play never have I ever afterwards.

"Never have I ever worn a dress" Zeke says

All the girls grab a shot glass and so does Uriah. I laugh and say "Uriah why?" He chuckles and says "Christina made me" I laugh and drink the fireball in the shot glass. Oh my god this stuff burns your throat.. But its good.... And gross.... Ugh I don't know what to think if it...

"My turn!" Uriah says laughing "okay... Never have I ever had a nick name other then Uriah or Pansycake."

We all groan and take another shot. I begin to feel a little dizzy but I can do this. Come one Tris your strong.

Uriah laughs in defeat and then its Marlene's turn. She says "Never have I ever.... Kissed anyone other then Uriah." I don't drink a shot this time since I have kissed Uriah before. But everyone other then Marlene, Uriah, and i drink one.

Its my turn now. I laugh and say " Never have I ever not started my period"

The boys all groan and take a shot. Then its Four's turn. "Well Tris if we are playing like that... Never have I ever been call Beatrice. Or Tris. Or Bea. Ever."

I stick my toung out at him and he kisses my forehead as I take another shot.

The game keeps going on forever and then when it ends, I'm completely drunk  I don't know hat I'm doing, I do but I can't control it.

Fours drunk too.

Oh crap.. Everyone here, drunk...

This can't end good....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!!! ITS MARCH 25th!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ME!!! Lol okay now... THANKS GUYS FOR ALL THE READS!! OVER 700!! AND OVER 30 VOTES! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

Anywaysssss... What do you think should happen with Tris and Tobias drunk.... Something so bad she doesn't evr want to drink again...? Or just something bad enough to scare the crap out or her..? COMMENT YOUR IDEAS!

Stay awesome my fellow pansycakes!!

-Obrie