Chapter 76

Tobias POV

"Eric delivered this?" I ask, my voice a bit shaky as I clench the paper in my hand

Shauna just nods and Tris stays quiet as she continuously cries silently into her knees.

I open up the note and read every single word that this note contains.

Once I'm finished reading i look back up at the girls and a tear escapes my eye.

The note states that Caleb has been murdered by Andrew prior, and Susan is in grave danger of we don't get 1.5 million dollars in the next day.

"This can't be true" I croak to Susan, my voice extremely shaky.

"I'm sorry... It's true" Shauna says to me as a few tears slip out of the corner of her eye.

I look down at the paper.

My brother. The brother I never knew I had. Killed. By my fathers partner in crime, by my girlfriends father, by the most recent person on my death list.

I wipe my tears, but my cheeks are still stained. I stand up and drop the note. I slam the door open, and leave.

I know where I'm going. I know exactly what I'm gonna do.

I'm gonna get that money.

Not only that but I will get Susan and bring her back safely.

But the best part of this is that when I'm done, Andrew won't die because of her cancer problem.

I'm gonna kill him.

Not just because he Killed my brother, tried to kill my friends, ruined much of my girlfriends life, but I'm gonna kill him for every little reason possible.

I'm gonna Kill him because I want to

~~~~~~~

To alla you who are wondering where Obrie has been, she's been grounded actually and this is Sarah (AKA her best friend or et sister if u wanna call meh that)

This was her plot for this chapter, she also approved of this chapter and she's going to be telling me her plots for the chapter and I'm supposed to write it for her. I'm sorry if the chapters aren't as good as they are when she writes, but it's because it's me writing not her rn but she will be back in September.

Anyways even though I don't know you ppl I love you all anyways just because she loves you guys so you all must be Coolio.

Peace out ✌🏻️
-Sarah Marquez

>comment if I'm any good at this writing thing please<