Chapter 66

Tris POV

After about a few more hours of Shauna explaining to me what has happen I begin to rememeber it. Not all of it but I keep getting small flashbacks of bits by bits things that happen. But I still can't believe Caleb and Shauna... Were.. Switched at birth... And then Shauna was adopted... Sorta..?

Okay so I guess Shauna is my sister and I have an infection in my 'area' which is almost all gone and my slight amnesia is fading away. But I have to keep drinking liquids and eating all the time because then if not my insides will easily tear if I skip a meal since they are sensitive right now and they aren't exactly in the best condition.

Tobias... I haven't seen him and when I saw Zeke, like 20 minutes ago, he said Tobias left but he said he'd be back later on.

Shauna currently is sitting at my bedside with Caleb and Susan and she is trying to call Tobias, repeatedly leaving voice messages.

"Tobias answer the god damn phone! Your girlfriend over here wants to see you! Hurry up and call me back already Tobias, I'm not gonna stop calling you until you answer the phone!!!" Shauna shouts into her phone.

I sigh and Susan looks at me with putty in her eyes. Caleb is being quite quiet. I wonder why...?

"What's wrong Caleb?" My voice cracks. It keeps doing this every once in a while when I talk.

"Just thinking about how mad you were, the last time we talked. Being here with you being all nice nice to me doesnt feel right." He says trying not to make eye contact. But my eyes somehow find his staring back a t mine as I stare at his.

"What happen?" I ask him

"When I told you that I wasn't really your brother and Shauna was and all of that crap, you didn't velieve me. So instead of believing me you stormed out of the house after shouting at me, calling ms a lying basterd." He says

"I'm sorry Caleb I didn't mean that..." I say apologeticly

"No you did I'm the oibe that's sorry bumble Bea" he says

"Don't, that was a Mom thing Caleb" I say smiling

"What? Bumble Bea?" He says smirking

"Yeah. Don't." I say chuckling. He does too. "Alright fine I won't do that bumble Bea"

I send him a glare and he puts his hands up in mock surrender. I chuckle and he does too and smiles at me. Susan's eyes don't look at me with so much pitty anymore she looks happy that Caleb and I are getting along again. I smile at her and she smiles back. Just then Shauna throws her phone on my bed and says "fuck him he's being dramatic. Sorry sis"

I smile at her and say "don't worry Zeke said he would be back soon."

"He's gonna be a dick though" she says to me

"If he's a dick to me he'll regret it. I might be in a hospital bed and all but I can still break up with him. I won't but I will make him think that I will. He'll calm down. It works every time." I say smirking. She chuckles and says "alright that works too". I nod and smile at her.

Maybe things will get better. Maybe I will get out of the hospital soon. Maybe we can continue the Candor or Dauntless, and quick. Without destraction's I mean.