Chapter 32

Tris POV

Caleb pulls me out of the closet and pushes me to Susan. He catches me and Caleb pulls Tobias out too.

He pushes Tobias onto the couch and He takes em from Susans grasp and pushes me next to him. He tosses me my shirt and say "Beatrice. Put your shirt in right now."

I don't do it. I throw it at him and say "you have no right to talk to me like that Caleb."

"But I do." He says in response

"You do not. Your not my mother."

"Beatrice. What did I just walk in on"

"Why do you care"

"Because your my little sister"

"By 2 years Caleb. I'm 17. You 19." (That's their ages I  my book)

"Beatrice answer me."

"7 minutes in heaven"

"Bea I know there was more then that. I have never seen 7 minutes in heaven that serious."

"I don't care"

"Beatrice-"

"Caleb shut up and join the game or leave"

"Fine. What are we playing."

"Candor or Dauntless"

"Okay. Susan you wanna play baby?"

"Sure sweets" Susan says in reply

"Four" Caleb says in a serious tone

"Yeah Caleb" Tobias says

"How long has she been pregnant?"

Everyone burst out laughing remembering what we made him say in that phone call. Even Susan laughs and she didn't know it was just dare.

"Im not really pregnant" I say laughing

"What?" Caleb says. He sounds quite angry.

"It was just a joke from a stupid dare Caleb" Four says laughing

Caleb has a straight face at first and I know he's pissed. Then he puts his head down and I see him smile in relief. He sits down in the circle and me and Tobias do too. We forget about the whole last dare and I just sit close to him and rest my head on his shoulder. Its my turn now. I grab Fours hand and sigh and then say "Susan, Candor or Dauntless?"

"Uhh.. I've never done this before.... Candor I guess."

"Okay so this is like truth or dare Candor means you have to tell the truth about something and Dauntless means a dare."

"Oh okay yeah Candor"

"What happen since I last saw you Susan?"

"Well... At the choosing ceremony I say that Caleb picked Erudite. And that was the result of my aptitude test. So I picked it to. we have been study partners ever since. After we left Abnegation we became a couple. And a few weeks ago.. Uhh.. This happened" Susan says showing her left hand. It has a ring on it on her wedding finger.

Caleb and Susan are engaged.

What!!???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay sooo PLOT TWISTTT!! HAHA! I had a little help form -Melle btw and there's more coming up where I add my special touch. Anyways... Other ideas? Comment it you got one! I'm always open for your guys opinion!! Oh and I feel like maybe having a sequel after this story. Should I? I mean not another Candor or Dauntless but have this book lead to another. I wouldn't know hat to call it quite yet... Comment title names..?

Thanks guys for the over 1K reads!!! Omg I was like freaking outtt!! Hahaha okay sooo yeah and the over 50 votes was amazing! I love you guys!! I hope you all love my story! I didn't think this many ppl would read my book but thank you all!!

-Obrie