Chapter 30

Tobias POV

Mathew gets up and kisses her.

Did he just...

He did...

More competition.

Mathew got nup and kissed Tris. On the lips. It was a quick peck but still. She just sits there wide eyed and staring into space and her face gets bright red. Everyone is chuckling or giggling except me, Uriah, Tris and Mathew.

I now have to keep Tris away from Mathew and Uriah. Since they both like her.

After a few minutes Tris gets up and goes to the bathroom but she never comes out.

Chris gets up and a few minutes later they both come out. Tris is smiling. Good.

The game keeps going.

"Candor or Dauntless Tris?" Will asks

"Dauntless"

"I dare you to go skinny dipping"

"What..?" Tris says

"Go. Skinny. Dipping."

"No way!"

"If you don't you have to take something off."

"But I don't wanna do either"

"Do one"

"No"

"Yes"

"Fine" she says as she takes off her shirt.

Damn what I said to Caleb was half right... Her bra is lookin fine today....

Everyone bursts out laughing

"What?"

"You said that out loud Four" Tris says sitting closer to me. She takes out her phone and texts something to Christina. Then Chris reads in and looks at Chris and nods.

"Okay so Christina Candor or Dauntless?" Tris asks

"Candor" Christina says

"Would you marry Will if he asked you"

"Uh not yet. I'm too young"

"So you would say no..?"

"I would probably say yes but hold off the wedding for a little while I mean we are only 17 Tris"

"I know"

"Okay sooo Tris Candor or Dauntless" Chrissy asks

"Dauntless" Tris says

"I dare you to do 7 minutes in heaven with Four and then after you have to sit on his lap the whole game"

Tris laughs and says "okay Chris but that wasn't what I told you to say"

"I know"

"Close enough" she says smirking as she grabs my wrist and drags me to the closet.

Now and I going to enjoy this....