Chapter 21

Tobias POV

Tris, Zeke and Shauna come back in the room and she tells us how lame Zeke was for twerking on Shauna and not a random person and then shows us the video she took. When its over most of us are chuckling but its not that funny to me since... Well I'm still thinking about what Tris said earlier... About wanting to but not wanting to because she wasn't ready. Then I think about what I want... I do want that. Kinda. Not really? Maybe I'll figure it out later...

Now its Zeke's turn. "Four Candor or Dauntless?"

"Uh Candor"

"What happen last night?"

"Alot of things Zeke."

"Be more specific"

"Everyone just made out except Marlene and Uriah"

"Huh?"

"She threw up and passed out and Uriah was... I don't know what he was doing. He saw just sitting there playing oh his phone and doing some othernp weird shit."

Uriah takes out his phone and starts laughing. "What?" I say

"Nothin" he says still grinning and then he laughs a little bit and says "guys keep going"

"Alright. Uriah Candor or Dauntless"

"Dauntless" he says laughing

"Show us what your laughing at"

"Kay 1 sec"

After about a minute he shows us a bunch if weird pics of everyone that he took last night. When I see one if Tris and me making out with no shirts on and 2 of her in her bra I get mad and say "Delete those. Now."

"Alright alright one sec"

He deletes them and shows us the rest.

Then its his turn.

"Chris Candor or Dauntless?"

"Candor. I used to be one right?"

"I was gonna give you a dare that would be good for your own benefit. Last chance to change it. 5...4...3...2...- "

"DAUNTLESS"  Chris yells

"Kay I dare you to go do seven minutes in heaven with Will. Go."

She sqeals and kisses him briefly and gets up, grabs his wrist, and runs with him stumbling behind her. And with that they enter the closet.

When they come out her hair is messed up and she is pulling down her shirt and he is fixing his hair  we all laugh and then its Chrissy's turn.

"Okay... Uhhh... Al Candor or Dauntless?"

"Huh? You guys are still including me?"

"Not for long now answer."

"Dauntless"

"I dare you to leave and not come back till after the next break."

"I'm good with that" he says as he gets up, walking out the door. His face is still messed up from when Zeke I guess smashed his face in the wall or something the other day.

"Kay so I'll go again since he left." Chris says "Uhhh Tris Candor or Dauntless"

"Uh Candor"

"What were you and Four doing last night..?"

"I don't remember. Ask Four."

"I can't."

"Do it later"