Chapter 45

Tris POV

I feel like Tobias thinks there is something a lot for then me letting Uriah use my lipstick... If I were him I probably wouldn't believe it either... But im just surprised that everyone else bought it... They are all so gullible...

"Uriah, Baby, its your turn" Marlene says smiling. I feel a bit of jealousy burn inside of me. Crap. Not again...

"Oh yeah.. Forgot.. Uh Christina. Candor or Dauntless?"

"Let's see... I came from Candor... But now I'm Dauntless... Faction before blood..? Nah. Candor."

"Okay Ms. Truth. Come with me because I have to ask you something that I don't want others to hear."

"Just ask"

"Chris. Come on, don't be a lazy lump."

"Fineee"

Everyone watches them get up and then Four gets up and goes to the other side of the room and stands leaning against the wall, and motions for Zeke to come over. He does and they start talking occasionly looking at me. Great....

Uriah POV (back with Christina where no one can hear them whispering.)

Okay. Chris, you can't get mad okay?" I say to her

"Uh okay...?" She says more like a question then an answer

"Do you personally think Four will kill me if I started dating Tris...?"

"WHAT!!!!???"

"Chris! Don't yell be quite!! Now okay we aren't dating but I have a feeling Four is going to find out what really happen in the hall and break up with her. Then Marlene will probably dump me, and then me and Tris can be together..? If.. And only if... She says yes..?"

"For starters... What happen in the hallway?" She questions

"We kissed... Again.. For the last time.. And it was my fault..." I mummble the last bit

"URIAH!!!! WHAT THE FRICK!" She shouts

"Calm down! Stop shouting!!"

"Fine!" She whisper yells

"Okay. If it happens I want you to help me get Tris to be my girlfriend"

"No way Uriah. I love you but no."

"Please Chris!"

"I could never do that to Tobias. So no."

"But Chris-"

"Uriah do I have to spell it out for you?" She says. Then she shouts " N-O!!" And walks away.

Great... I'm screwed now aren't I...?

Tobias POV

I motion for Zeke to come over. He does and he leans against the wall with me.

"I think Uriah and Tris kiss again" I say sadly

"What?" Zeke says confused

"The lipstick thing Zeke" I say

"Tobias your just being paranoid" Zeke says in response

"No I'm not. I seriously think they kissed again"