Chapter 60

Tris POV

Will and Mathew break through the door and shoot Andrew and Marcus with knock out darts. Will unties all of us and Mathew drags the mad guys out. He ties them up and keeps dragging them. will grabs my wrist and runs. I run being dragged by Will and the other are running behind us. Mathew is in the back still dragging my father and Marcus. Shauna is running right behind me and Peter is helping Mathew.

We keep running and running for miles and miles without stopping  at one point I almost collapse so Will is carrying me and Shauna is making sure I'm okay ever few minutes. I'm dehydrated. And starving.

Tobias POV

"This is your fault Zeke!" I say because.. Well it is. He's the one that said to leave them.

"No it isnt!" Zeke argues

"Are you dumb asses going to fight about it or do find them! I mean come on your wasting so much time! They could be dead by now!" Lynn says

I remember saying that about our friends to Tris before with Will.

"Lynn, Zeke, Uriah, and Marlene. We are going to go get them. The rest of you stay here."

"Woah woah woah woah woah. No one is going without me. Will is missing and I have to go Uriah and Marlene are staying." Christina says

"But I wanna go!" Uriah says

"Suck it up buttercup" Zeke says

"I'm going." Uriah says

"I will beat you with a pillow so hard Uriah your not going." Lynn says

"Fine!"  Uriah says pouting

Marlene just says "I'm not going without him and if he can't go them I'm not going."

"Then its settled! LETS GO!" Zeke says

I open up the door and we all run out and shouting at each other over what we are going to do to get them and how we can get their faster. Then we see them.

Will, carrying Tris, Shauna following right beind Will, Mathew and Peter dragging 2 knocked out, or dead, guys.

Wait.. Those aren't just 2 guys.

That's Andrew.

And... Marcus.

I stop and stare at this sight. Everyone else stops too and shouts at me to keep going. Then they see what I see. Christina screams as loud as she can "WILL!!!!!"

He stops in his tracks and looks around until he sees us. We all run to him and they run to us. Lynn jumps on Peters back and kisses his cheek, Christina hugs Will and kisses him, carful not to hurt Tris who is sleepingin his arms. Zeke and Shauna are having a make out session and then their me.

What happen to Tris? Why is she sleeping? Is she okay? She's just... Sleeping right..?

"What's up with Tris?" Lynn says

"I don't know she just started to collaspe so I started carrying her. She's getting a bit heavy, Tobias coup you carry her?" Will asks me

"I'd love to" I say as I take her from Wills arms. Her hand twitches so I know she's not dead or anything. She's okay. I hope.

"Tobais.. Can I talk to you in private..?" Shauna asks

"Uh yeah sure" I say

"Zeke can you hold Tris for a minute?" I ask Zeke

"Sure dude" Zeke says. I hand Tris to him and say "thanks."

Shauna and I walk over away from everyone who is making out pretty much. Except Zeke. And Tris of course.

"Have you seen... Tris eat lately..." She asks me

"Uhh... Not exactly why" I ask

"You thinks she's anerexic..?" She asks me hoping I say yes because.. We both know.. She might be..

"Noooo" I say

"You sure?" She asks wiggling her eybrow

"Well no but I'm sure she isn't I think she just hasn't had the time because of all this weird drama going on. I wish we could just get back to our game without these basterds interfering." I say

"Maybe. But do you think because she hasn't eaten lately she didn't have energy so she started to collapse? Or do you think our fathers did something..?" She asks

"They better not have" I state getting angry a bit. If they did something to her.. Their dead meat. For real.

"Guys we are leaving!"Lynn shouts

"coming" Shauna says as she walks away with me. I take Tris form Zeke and we walk. Shauna is on Zeke's back and Christina is on Wills. Lynn, Peter, and Mathew are now dragging Tris and I's fathers.

When we arrive back at Zeke's we open up the door and see....