Chapter 1

I wake up Christina jiggling me awake. I shove my head in my pillow and scream in it and then sit up. She laughs at me and says "finally your up. Now we have 8 hours to get ready. So get up out of bed and get dressed! we're going to go do your FAVORITE thing!"

"What?" I say as I get up slowly putting on my pants and shirt

"SHOPPING!"

"Great...."

"So we have to look extra good tonight!"

"Why where are we even going?"

"Candor or Dauntless Party!!!"

"What's that?"

"Truth or dare..?"

"Oh."

I finish getting dressed and lace up my combat boot and put up my hair as I walk out with Chris and we walk to the pit, then to the shops. I groan as Christ pulls me into the store and she starts picking out some outfits for me first. After I try on about 10 outfits we finally find the one for me. Its really cute and her style mostly but with just a tad bit if mine. That's close enough with Chris. Shes too crazy when it comes to clothes... Anyways i am wearing White high waisted shorts and they are super pretty. I also have a black flowwy top with White cursive writing on it. It says Love on it and a heart. The writing is sparkly but I kinda like it. Anyways I have some cute boots on that are like my combat boots almost exactly but they are wedges. They are adorable. I love them. I love the whole outfit for the first time.

Chris has a red strapless shirt on and it has black lace on it. Then she has these super cute miss me jeans on and they fit her butt perfect. Next she has on boots but they go about mid knee length and are black like the lace on her shirt. Then she buys our clothes and takes me to a lingerie store and she buys me a black lace bra and panties to match. I of course decide not to ask or object since I never win a fight about clothes with Christina.

She buys herself a matching pair with me and we go back to the compound. We get dressed and then she straightens my hair and curls hers. Next she does our make up and we leave to go to Zeke's.

As we walk in I see Marlene, Zeke, Uriah, Tobias, Shauna, Will, Al, and Peter.

Oh crap.

Peter.

UGH.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading guys!! Love you all! Now remember check out Melles book. It was her original name and idea so go and read hers. Its greatttt!! I hope you like the story so far! Don't worry i'ma try and update this story again later and my other story Resurgent too later. I have to go to Karate (Yes I go to Wayne Owen Fighting Arts) but I'll be back later!!