Chapter 15

Tris POV

I sit by the Chasm. Same spot where I got attacked my Peter, Drew, and Al. This spot remind me of how Tobias rescued me. But im also here because my heart was the victim, and Tobias was its attacker. This spot is also directly above the spot that me an dhim had our first kiss together. It brings back good and bad memories.

I don't look anywhere but down. I look at the water and watch is flow and splash. Tears roll down my face and I feel as if I could fill the chasm up more if I cried forever. Which could be arranged. I just sit here for hours. I hear Zeke call my name a few times the I hear a girl - I think its Shauna - say 'Zeke leave her alone!! She came her to be alone, like Uriah said she wanted a break!"

I just listen to all the noises and voices around me, I never look up once. Just let tears silently fall down my cheeks and that's it. I don't sob, just sniffle. I try and forget about the past few days it doesn't work.

What should I do?

I don't drink so I'm not gonna go have my feelings drowned in beer...

Maybe I should change...? Maybe I should go let my feelings get drowned in beer...

No Tris no. You will not.

Yes you will.

I get up and start walking to the bar but then someone stops me. I am turned around and the last thing I see is Eric. Then everything goes black

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tobias POV

I walk in the bar and I see some cute girl working there. I ask her for a couple of shots and a few fireballs. She brings them and I start to drink them. Okay not drink... I chug them, forcing it down my throat. I start small talk with a few cute girls and I dance with a few of them. But that's al I remember really...

I forgot about all my worries all my troubles, everything that night.

But the morning is clear as day.

I wake up next to some girl and she's naked. As am I. I quickly get up and get dressed and leave. As I am leaving I see Eric, his knuckles split, arms scratched up and a sit on his forehead.

"What's up Eric"

"Don't talk to me."

"Has nobody told you about how I put Uriah in the infirmary?"

"Has anyone told you I put you ex in there too?"

My heart drops. It skips a beat.  Few beats. Next thing you know I am chokcing Eric against the wall and I say "what did you just say?"

"I. Put. Tris. In. the infirmary."

"Why? What did she ever do yo you?"

"So much you dip shit. You don't even know anymore. And you wouldn't notice since your dumped her and put her best friend in the infirmary too, and on top of it all you also asked out her best friend, and screw up your friendship with your best friend.*

"Shut up Eric. You don't even know what's going on."

"Really what part of that was a lie?"

"None of it."

"Yeah and what did I leave out?"

"Nothing."

"Exactly. I do know what's going on Four. You better watch what you say before you say it. Think about what you do before you do it. Use that rasin in your head its called a brain."

I knee him where it counts and walk away.

I need to go see Tris.

She might not want to see me, but I need to see her.

Because a part of me still wants her.

A part of me..

Still loves her...