Chapter 74

Tris POV

After we got Uriah some ice and calmed Shauna down we decided to tell her they wernet perminit. As Uriah predicted she laughed and then she was still pissed and punched him in the arm really hard so we had to get him more ice. He had ice on his cheek because she pushed him down the stairs, which we helped him up after laughing, but he had ice on his cheek and his 'area' because she kneeed him there. He is sitting on he couch groaning and still saying he's sorry to Shauna. Marlene is surprisingly comforting him right now although I thought they broke up I guess she still cares about him somewhat. Lynn is helping Tobias calm Shauna down and meanwhile I'm sitting in the middle of the room on the coffee table with Zeke.

"Well I wanna do it but I can't because I mean i...  I don't know I just will feel like hella weird and like awkward and I'll probably ruin it. I mean I'm not like a softy like Tobias. and since your her sister I thought I would like... ask you for help...?" Zeke says questionably

"How do you wanna ask her" I simple ask

"Well.... I... I don't know. That's why I'm asking you Tris" he says

"Okay.... Ummm... Ohh!!!! I know!!" I say and whisper into his ear a plan. He slowly nods and when I'm finished explaining he puts his arm around me and give me a side hug and says "thanks a bunch Tris!" And kisses my cheek. He gets up and I look over at Uriah and Marlene who are apparently.... Making out....? I stare wide eyed at them and then turn to Chris and Will who are sitting in a chair behind me feeding each other grapes and talking.

"Christina!" I whisper yell

She turns to me and then looks by my side a little bit and sees them and taps Will's shoulder and whispers something to him. Next thing you know I hear clapping form the other side of he room and its Lynn and Tobias clapping with Shauna who are also staring at the 2 love birds making outon the couch.

Marlene pulls back after a little while and is staring deeply into Uriah's eyes and says "So did that help you feel better?"

He nods and says "hell ya Mar it really did." He says but then he realizes what he said and tried to cover it up by saying something in his 'cool' voice "I mean.... Uh ya sure whatever"

She laughs and pecks his lips again and then we start clapping again. They both look back at us and start blushing.

Finally they are back together!

******

"Well we should all go though this is boring eating here every damn day! Just tonight Zeke please" Uriah Whines

"Ugh whatever Uriah. Fine." Zeke says

"Yasssss!!!!!!" Uriah explaims

"But not tonight" Zeke says

"Damn you Zeke!" Uriah shouts

A few of us start chuckling and then Uriah pouts and Marlene leads him to their room and winks at me and Christina before she closes the door and says "I'm just gonna go.... Calm him down."

"Hey Tris?" Christina says

"What Chris?" I respond

"Candor or Dauntless" she asks

"Uh... Dauntless" i say

"I dare you to... Wait do you trust Tobias wit your life?"

"Yes why?"

"Okay just asking. I dare you to let Tobias throw knives at your head. But he can't stop until you don't flinch"

"Easy." I say getting up. "Come on Toby" I say grabbing his hand and starting to lead him out the door