Chapter 34

Tris POV

I come back to Zekes house. Caleb gets up as I enter the room and grabs me by the wrist. He slams my back against the wall and says "Beatrice. You know I was right. And you know I always will be. Wanna know why? Because Mom and Dad, loved me. And I wasn't the one that killed them either"

He let's go of my wrists and walks out. Susan follows and I slide against the wall and put my head in my hands and let my face begin to get hot and red again. I silently cry as I hear the door open and close 5 times... I can sense that there are 4 sounding me.

"Tris please get up and look at us. Please" I hear someone say. Marlenes voice I think.

I look up and Will hands throws me his shirt. I wipe my face with it and sit up sniffling. A look around and see Tobias, Christina, Lynn, Zeke, and Uriah are all gone.

Mathew is... No where to be found... Where is he...?

Tobias POV

Christina, Uriah, Zeke, Lynn and I all run out the door. I see Susan screaming at Cakeba nd then she runs off leaveing the building. I run up behind him and this him to the floor. I yell at him for being a dick and then let Chris have her fiesty moment. She viciously slapps him and knees his baby maker.

Uriah screams his head off and gives Caleb a kick to the ribs and he winces. Zeke pulls him back before Uriah breaks his rib bones and Christina hold me back from murdering him. Caleb just lays there. Like a creep? I want to end him. End him right now.

Then I see Mathew wide eyed. He opens up Zeke's door and says something that scares the whole gang. Except Tris.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I absulty am so sorry for this short Chapter! I just got home and my phone is dying!! I will try and have a normal one next chapter. You know my normal length chapters. I hope you guys all love this book as much as I do.

Anyways...

I am Completely stumped on my Resurgent book! I need ideas ppl or I will just end it. Sorry :(

And does anyone really enjoy my Toby and Bea book? I dont have any votes so I don't know of you guys like it. Please vote if you do. Thanks guys you mean the world to me.

-Obrie