Chapter 47

Tris POV

Zeke's a genious. Yes I know I know I'm crazy for saying that but his plan.. Its.. Magnificent!

Uriah and I had our small make out session for about 10 minutes ten Tobias shows up with Shauna. Zeke makes me and Uriah come out.  Uriah goes but I stay. I fix my hair and make up so my eyes don't look puffy from this morning and last nights crying.

I come out and join the others in a circle. I sit next to Zeke and Uriah and put my head on Uriah's shoulder. Tobias is sitting across form us and next to Shauna and Christina. Shauna and him keep whispering. Then they talk to Chris and Peter. And so on and do forth. Except.. They dont whisper to me. Or Uriah. Also they don't say a word to Will or Al or Lauren. Probably cause they aren't here... Wait. where did Lauren and Al go..?

But more importantly... What are they whispering about... And...Why?

Quietly so only Zeke and Uriah can hear and I say "Zeke what's he saying?"

"Oh its.. His plan to get you back" Zeke whispers back so quietly I can barley hear him. But I understood what he said. I understood it completely. Time to get into action of our plans...

"Candor or Dauntless Will?" Zeke asks

"Candor" will replies

"How much do you love Christina? Scale form 1-10" Zeke questions

"infinity" will says with a proud smile on his face.

There's a bunch of awwww's spreading throughtout the group and Will earns a kiss from Chris. He smiles and says "well its true" she just blushes and kissing him again. Then they game keeps going.

"Tris Candor or Dauntless?" Will says

"Dauntless" I reply

"I dare you to... Kiss 1 person that you like in this room" he says mistiviously

I kiss Uriah's cheek and hesitate to go over to Tobias and kiss him. I don't... But I wanted to.. Remember the plan Tris! Go by the plan and don't mess this up or your screwed...

Tobias POV

Tris doesn't come to kiss my me. She only kisses Uriah. Is she really that over me already? She cant be... There's just no way...

Damn it Tobias there are 100 ways!

Stop telling at yourself. In your head.

"Shauna Candor or Dauntless" Tris asks

"Candor" Shauna says

"What were you and Four talking about and why did you tell the whole group but 5 people."

"Uhhh" she glaces at me nd I mouth 'don't'

She nods and takes off her jacket. Then she says "Lynn Candor or Dauntless"

"Dauntless" Lynn says

"I dare you to tell Peter about how he was your first."

"Shauna you don't have twin telepathy because its not really and we aren't twins. So even is he was was my first.. That..  You wouldn't know about it. And he was not because I still haven't."

"Not that"

"Oh wait you want me to tell him that he was my first boyfriend and my first kiss and all of that?"

"Yup."

"Oh well yeah Peter you were my first kiss. And my first boyfriend... And the first guy that has ever shown interest in me. I thank you for that" Lynn says kissing his cheek. He smiles and says "Any time baby"