Chapter 68

*the next day...* Tris POV

Tobias and I saw the group yesterday and we are all staying the night at Zekes. Later tonight we are going at Candor or Dauntless again. So far only Shauan, Uriah, Will, and  for some reason Lauren are up. We are sitting together drinking coffee and talking. Shauan and Uriah are sitting too close for comfort, is there something going on? He seems to be protecting her as if really nothing else mattered.

Weird....

"So what's with you and Shauan? What happen to Marlene and Zeke?" Lauren asks

Suppenly Will's eyes go wide and he says "I completely forgot! What is wrong with me!? I don't know okay so Shauna have you told Zeke?"

"No still just you, Christina, and Uriah that know" shauna says

"Wait know about what?" I ask

"You'll find out tonight." She says

"I have to go" Lauren says throwing her phone in her purse, not caring what compartment it falls into

"Why?" Will asks

"Idiot boyfriend troubles." She says dashing through the door, setting her coffee down on the table

"Ohhh" we all exclaim as she leaves.

Next thing  you know everyone is up and we all eat breakfast in silence, as we all realize most of us are in a bitchy mood from staying up late last night playing Wed - Bed - Dead, never have I ever, and talking about what happen lately, what my infection was and all of that crap.

Tobias gives me my pill I have to take every 14 hours, so I stay healthy. I have been taking them since I left the hospital on my own, or with Tobias' help. Before at the hospital the nurses had it in my drinks and food so no matter what I would somehow take it eventually.

Which I did.

The pill isn't as bad as the liquid I had in my hospital food so I was okay. But half of the time I couldn't taste the medicine because the food was already so horrible.

Eventually Tobias speaks to me and says "Morning my beautiful Bea"

I blush and he smiles at me. I respond by saying "Morning boyfriend"

"More then boyfriend that shit perminit" Zeke says

"What?" I ask

"Uh nothin"

Marlene comes over to tobias and whipsers in his ear something i cant understand. I want to know badly but I can't...

but what happening?

!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!RIGHT AFTER CANDOR OR DAUNTLESS STARTS... !¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!

Tobias POV

"Pansycake go" Marlene says annoyed

"I ain't no Pansycake!" He fights back

"Shut up!" She shouts

There seems to be tension going on here. Did they break up again too? Like Lynn and Peter?

"Fine! Lynn Candor or Dauntless?"

"Candor Mr.Pansycake"

"Pfft. Whatever guys. Being mean to the best person in the room!"

"That belongs to Shauna" Zeke says as Will says "That belongs to Christina" they girls give them kissing on the cheek but then I interrupt by saying "both of you are wrong. Your girls are amizing and all but, sorry. Tris is definitely the best there is. And the best it ever gets."

She smiles at me and gives me a peck on the lips. I smile back at her and then I look up at Uriah, who is receiving dirty looks by Marlene. They definitely broke up. Or else they a re fighting, in a badddd way.

"Alrighly then. Right. Lynn. You picked Candor. Okayyy... Are you and Peter really broken up? Because of what he did to Tris? Or was there more? Wait.... Is that why is isn't here?" Uriah asks Lynn

"Yes. Yes. Yes and yes." Lynn replies

"What more is there?" Uriah asks again.

"You already asked me 4 questions. No more in 1 turn Uriah." She says

"Fineee" Uriah whines.

"Tobias Candor or Dauntless" Lynn asks me

"Dauntless"

"Why couldn't you have asks us about that thing instead of having Christina explain it to us, then have her force us to let her go."

"I thought I picked Dauntless"

"Well now you picked Candor. Answer the question."

"Lynn I picked Dauntless"

"Oh but Tobias you didn't anymore."

"Oh but I did Lynn"

"Fine I dare you to tell me the answer to my question."

"Whatever. I had Chris do it because I knew you would all freak out on me and argue with em, and I knew if Chris did it she would be able to convince all of you... Now Marlene Candor or Dauntless?"

"Candor I don't wanna get up"

"Lazy ass" Uriah mutters. Thankfully only loud enough for Zeke and I to hear, we are currently sitting next to him.

"Are you and Uriah still a thing? Why not if the answer is no?"

"No because we were bitches to each other because he is a jerk."

I wanna know more I just don't wanna piss her off more and ask for her to explain. I whisper to Uriah "explain to me later buddy"

He nods and the games goes on. Then Peter enters the room unexpectedly.