Chapter 25

Tris POV

"Tris this serum is controlling my actions" Tobias says

"I know" is all I say as I wipe away the tear that was falling down my cheek

"Are you mad at me?"

"No but when Zeke comes back with Lauren I am going to murder her."

"Nah I think we should lock her up"

"Tobias no. She's going where I almost went."

"Where?"

"Hell." I say as I remember the memory of me about to fall to a sudden feather, slowly inching my way to hell. I hope King Hades would be proud. (Haha sorry I was watching Percy Jackson last night) I remember Zeke and Uriah saving me and Lynn who's life also almost would have gotten lost saving me. I definitely would have been bad in Abnegation. I almost killed Lynn jsudt because I couldn't take being hurt by Tobias.

"Tris what are you talking about?" Tobias says questionably

"If Uriah and Zeke didn't save me I would have just killed myself and Lynn."

"Huh!?"

"I was about to kill myself by falling off the Chasm like Al tried to do last year. Lynn tried to save me but I pulled her down with me. She was dangling off the Chams with me, holding onto my waist. Zeke and Uriah pulled me up by my hands and arms. If it weren't for them I would have just died. Along with Lynn. I almost committed susice and murdered one of my best friends. She would have went up to Heaven I would have went to hell considering all the worthless things I have done in my life. How self less I always have been. And it was all over one thing. You."

"Tris don't say any of that about yourself. And I'm sorry about Marlene. Lauren did this to us."

"Well I said that stuff about me because its true. And I know, that's why I'm glad I didn't do it. I also did not want to kill one of my best friends"

"They are not true!!"

"They are"

"How!!"

"Tobias they just are"

"Beatrice Prior I love you too much to have you say those hurtful things about yourself"

"Did you just say you love me?"

"Uh yeah is that a bad thing...?"

"No!!! You said it without freaking out!! The serum is wearing off!!!!"

"It is!!"

"Watch. Sit up and kiss me" I say and he does so. He kisses me with love, passion, and with a longing feeling. Its fast and slow at the same time. I kiss back missing this so much. We kiss until we hear Lauren and Zeke barge through the door but neither of us have no shirt on so Tobias covers me up by throwing me jacket. I put it on and Zeke laughs and says "Sooo why did I bring the biting bitch here?"

"The what?"

"Biting bitch. She bit me 6 freaking times."

"Oh well uh she put Marlene and Four under the love serums because she's a bitch and wants him all to herself."

"Oh. So what can she do about it?"

"She's going to reverse it or I will, and don't you dare say I won't considering what just happen Zeke, I will throw you off the Chasm Lauren. Fix this. If you don't you will never see daylight again and that's a promise."

"You already fixed Four. I don't understand how you did it but you did. If you didn't he wouldn't have just been able to do whatever you guys were just doing. And thanks Tris somehow you always RUIN EVERYTHING! YOU WILL END ME? I THINK I WILL END YOU!" Lauren yells

"I DONT THINK SO" Zeke yells and grabs her, throws her against the wall and pushes her neck to the wall choking her and says "You are going to be turned in. Max will hear about this and until he does I WILL NOT LET YOU NEAR MY FRIENDS. THREATEN THEM AND YOU THREATEN ME TOO."

She tries to nod and he let's go holding her hands behind her back. Me and Tobias stare at him in in shock and Tobias throws him rope. He ties Laurnes hands together and he leaves saying "Going to go fix Marlene. And Lauren if you struggle or make one wrong move I will make Tris's promise become a reality."

She nods and doesn't say anything as they leave but as Zeke closes the door I see her hands flip me off and I giggle.

Tobias locks the door and sits on the bed. He motions for me to come back over and I do so. I sit on his lap and he chuckles and kisses me. Slowly but then speeds it up. A few minutes later he has his shirt off of me and his hands are about the unclip my bra when my phone rings. Its Christina. I answer it and Tobias pouts. I laugh and say "Hello?"

"Tris! Where are you!!" Chris says

"I'm at mine and Fours apartment. We were kind of in the middle of.. SOMETHING Chris."

"Ooohhh... Uhhh sorry text me when you guys are done. Ima want da details!!"

"Got it. Bye Chris."

"Bye!" She says and I hear her sqeal as she hands up. I laugh and hang up. I put my phone on my lap and we continue kissing. He kisses the tip of my nose and then my jawline. He kisses my raven tatoos. The first one and I sigh. The second one I bit my lip and the last one I let out a small moan. He smirks and kisses my neck making me moan a little louder than the other one. He chuckles and kisses my lips slowly at first once again then faster. His hands don't go to my bra this time. One hand is on my thigh and the other has his fingers in my waist band. They keep slipping down more and more by the minute. Then my phone goes off and I send it to silent. He smirks and we keep going. Then we hear a knock at the door and I get up and put his shirt back on me. Its Uriah and Marlene with Zeke and Lauren. Tobias comes up behind me and sighs. That was the farthest we have ever gotten. Maybe since every time we get inturrupeted, god trying to tell us to slow down. Or tell us that we aren't meant to do that just yet. Maybes he's right.

"Tris. We have a problem." They all say at once. Except Lauren who looks scared and worried. I almost feel bad.

No I don't.

I couldn't even care less about her.