Cute Louis Imagine for Patricia

Your morning started off as the usual. You alarm clock ringing at 8:00 a.m. You sighed, and turned it off before taking your robe, and walking to the shower.

******

Once your shower was over with, you made your way to your closet and pulled out a pair of skinny jeans with a mint green blouse. You then went on to plainly drying your light brown hair , and heaving it down. And you made your way to the kitchen to have your daily dose of cereal for breakfast.

Then, you grabbed your books, and car keys and was out the door, and heading to your university.

You parked your car as you collected your belongings from the passenger seat, and stepping out of the car.

You walked to the East Building as you received your fair share of whistles and snarky comments from the guys. How classy they were.

You ignored them as you walked into the building and into Professor Smith's classroom. You started to make your way to your seat in the back, but then of course...

"Your late, Patricia." Professor Smith said.

"I am exactly on time, early actually." You replied sighing while turning on your heals to face him. You motioned to the clock that read 8:56, and class doesn't start until 9:00, so you WERE, in fact, on time.

"Then why are the rest of your classmates here?" He asked motioning to the full class.

"Because they are early." You told him with a 'duh' Expression.

"Enough with your little scene, Patricia, and take your seat." He said.

"Yes, sir." You said, and put two fingers to your forehead giving him a little salute, which caused the whole class to laugh. Then professor Smith started class.

"Good morning, class. Today we have a new student joining us. His name is Lewis." He said, introducing the boy standing next to him, who looked quite amused at the situation.

"Actually it's Louis." He corrected him. "The 's' is silent." The boy named Louis replied with a smile as he stepped forward.

"My apologizes, Louis. Why don't you take a seat in any empty desk." Professor Smith said. And of course, the only empty seat was in the back, next to me.

"Hi, I'm Louis. With a silent 's'" he said and I giggled at his punch line. "I am not kidding. People need to learn to pronounce my name. This happens at every university I go to." He said.

Every university? How many universities have you been to?You thought to yourself, but instead you replied.

"Hey, I am Patricia." You said to him and he turned to look at you. Hey he's kind of cute.

He was looking into my hazel eyes ,and you were lost in his blue ones while spinning your pen around in your hand, it flung out of my hand, and hit...

"Okay, who threw their pen at me!?" Professor Smith yelled at the entire class. You could tell Louis was holding back laughter.

"Was it you, Partricia?" Professor Smith asked. Of course the first one he would pin it on was you, but this time was different you actually did it. But it wasn't like it was on purpose.

"N-No. It flung out of my hand. I-I am sorry Professor it was an accident." I replied.

"Well look who earned herself a detention." He said while starting to fill out and detention slip and Louis' face all of the sudden turned serious.

"Come on mate, it was an accident. He said she was sorry." He said ", and Professor Smith looked up from the detention slip he was writing out.

"Would you also like a detention Mr. Tomlinson?" Professor Smith said sternly.

"Well I haven't seen the detention room yet." Louis joked causing the class to laugh.

"That's it! Both of you detention now!" He screamed at us, and Louis and you gathered your things, and headed out the door.

Once we were outside the detention room, Louis grabbed my shoulder and turned me around to face him.

"Let's ditch." He said with an evil smirk on his face.

"Ditch detention? And go where?" asked.

"C'mon I know a place." He said and we both started walking towards the front doors.

Louis led me to his car, and we both places our books in the back seat as he started to drive.

We drove in silence for about twenty minutes until the car stopped.

"Let's go." Louis said unbuckling his seatbelt.

You got out of the car and looks around. You were in...the woods?

"Why are we in the woods?" You asked him turning to him, and furrowing your eyebrows.

"Just, trust me." He said.

He helped get over, and around some of the trees and bushes ...such a gentlemen.

"Here we are." He said once we reached a lake that was in the middle of the forest.

It was honestly gorgeous. It looked like a scene out of the movies. There were all sorts of flowers and weeds everywhere, and there where geese and other birds.

"Wow." Was all you managed to say.

"I know. I was just walking around, you know, exploring the neighborhood, and I found this." He said.

"We'll it's beautiful." You told him.

"So are you." You heard him mutter under his breath.

"Thanks." You told him even though it wasn't meant for you to hear.

"Oh, uhm. Sorry-it-I" Louis stuttered out.

"It's okay. I was a compliment. You don't need to apologize. You want to go sit down?" You tell him.

"Sure let's go." He said walking down near the lake.

You found spot where you sat down, and started talking.

"So how are you liking it here so far?" You asked him.

"It's amazing." He said motioning around him. "The only bad thing is Professor Smith, I guess." He tells you.

You smile. "Well, he's not so bad once you get to know him." You said.

"Yeah, I guess..." He said drifting off a you looked out towards the lake. "But there is one particular thing that has really come to my liking." He says and you look away from the lake, and back into his eyes.

"Oh yeah? What is it?" You asked him.

"You." He said simply, and you smiled like an idiot. You could feel the blush already on your cheeks.

"Thanks, I like you to." You told him quietly.

Before you knew what was going on, he was leaning in, and connected your lips with his. You were hesitant at first, but you kissed him back, but it parted too quickly.

"Well then, would you like to be mine?" He asks with our foreheads pressed together.

"Of coarse." You tell him before kissing him again.

----------- 

Sorry it late, love! :( But I hope you liked it. :)

Vote and Comment!

Also check out my new story called 'Lost' and my best friend's 'Running in Circles' ;)

Bye, loves

~Chicago_Livin