Romantic/Dirty Zayn Imagine for Ariana

You and Zayn had been dating for couple of years now, and currently he was in studio rehearsing with the boys.

You got up of the couch from the flat you shared with Zayn, and looked at the time. It was 6:45 p.m. so Zayn would be coming home in another hour. You adjusted Zayn's jumper, which was the only thing you were wearing, not including your panties, and bra of coarse, and turned off the t.v. 

Well, then you thought you should start dinner, so you got up and went to the kitchen. 

You went in the cabenits and started taking the ingredients out to make chicken and brocoli alredo. You started cooking the linguene, and a couple minutes later, you added the brocoli. You started with the chicken and the butter.

 You got all the silverware, as you waited for he chicken to finish, and just as you finished putting the drinks and silverware on the table, you heard the beep on the oven for the chicken. You put it out on the table, and served it on the two plates, and went back to the alredo on the stove.

You started adding the parmesean cheese, and the rest of the ingredients into the alredo, and you felt a pair of arms snake around your waist, and you jumped. You turned around to see Zayn, and your face went from fright to excitement.

"Don't do that again! You scared me!" You told him hitting his arm lightly.

"Sorry boo, didn't mean to scare you." He said giving you a peck on the lips. "What are you doin'?" He asked in his Bradford accent when the kiss broke looking over your shoulder, and to the stove.

"I'm cooking chicken and brolcolie alredo." You told him turning back around to the stove. He left his hands wrapped around you, and rested his chin ontop of your neck. 

"Mmmm." He said looking at the food. "By the way," He starated whispering in your ear seductivley. "I love what your wearing." He finsihed his hand grazing up your leg. 

You blushed and smiled. "Zayn..." You started knowing where this was going to lead.

"Mmm?" He hummed back in response. 

"I'm cooking." You told him brushing him off, and turning off the stove before taking the alredo to the table. 

He just stood there for a second before he joined you at the table.

"Maybe for desert then." He said giving you a wink, and leaving you sexually frustrated.

The dinner went by talking about the lads upcoming album, and the new concerts they would be doing. You talked about some of the things you did that day, and before you knew it, you were finsihed eating.

You took all of the plates and went you put them in the sink, and went upstais since it was already late, and you both had to get up early for work tomorrow.

You went upstairs to the room you shared with Zayn, and settled between the sheets. Zayn started drifting to sleep, but you decided to tease him from earlier.  

"Its kind of hot in here, don't you think?" You asked him in a low voice as you took off your jumper , exposing your red, lace, bra and underwear before you laid back down.

You could see that he saw everything, and by then his eyes were wide open and a little gap in his lips.

You went up and layed there, spooning with him, and you could feel him getting harder by the second.

"Oh Godd..." He murmerd under his breath you settled between the sheets.

"Whats wrong, babe?" You ask smiling acoomplished.

"Why do you do this to me?" He asks, and comes on top of you.

"What are you talking about?" You ask him looking even more innocent as you shrug your shoulders.

"You being a very bad girl, and do you know what happens to bad girls?" He whispered seductivley  holding your wrists above your head under his hands.

"Nope. You said popping the 'p'. "Would you mind showing me?" You asked him. 

He smiled evily before he went right down to your neck leaving love bites every there and here, you bite on your bottom lip trying to not moan and let him earn his satisification.

He uncliped your bra, and went down to your breasts valley, and started playing with your breasts. Rubbing the right one, as he sucked on your left one, before he started leaving sloppy kisses along your tummy, and peel off your panties before he slid a finger down your aching core earning a whimper from you from the sudden contact.

"Ahh, Zaynn!"

"Yeah, babe moan for me let the whole street know who is making you feel good! Scream my name!" He  said as started eating you out.

"Z-Zayn!"

"Louder! I can't hear you!" He ordered while he inserted three fingers at once without warning. He then went on pinching and nibbling on your clit.

"ZAYN! SHIT! AHH!." You screamed from the top of your lungs.

"Just like that, babe" He said satified.

"Zayn...please!" You yelled at him.

"So demanding aren't we, Ariana?" He then slipped him self into you thrusting hard and fast.

After a few more thrusts, you were about to reach you high.

"Z-Zayn, I'm..." You  tried to tell him, but failed miserabley.

"Me too, babe. On the count of three." He said. "Ready?" He asked and you nodded your head. "Three...two...one." He said inbetween thrusts. You both rode out your highs together.

"Its not nice to tease people, don't you think?" He said plopping on the bed next to you.

"Well yeah, but you got back at me now didn't you?" You asked him.

He just chuckled. "Hell yeah I did." He said flasing me his gorgeous smile. You looked at him with amuse. " I love you , Ariana." He told you with the smile still plastered on his face.

"I love you too, Zayn." You told him as you gave him a peck on the lips, and you both cuddled together, and soon drifted to sleep.

---------------------------

Another one bites the dust! Okay, so I'm like extatic with the amount of reads this is getting as I literally started choking on Lifesaver I was eating once I saw how many reads these imagines had.

Oh the irony...anyway...

Comment and Vote! Tell me what you think! :)

And be sure to check out my new story called 'Lost' :)

Okay...bye. :) Love you all! <3

~Chicago_Livin