Plan A. (Pt. 1)

(I don't know why, but I've been thinking about hella pranks lately. Why not make them into Imagines? Sksks)

-

"So you said August is coming over right?" You asked his little sister, and your friend Tiffany.

She looked at you and on her face you read her look, which said Duh. "Of course, I mean the boy is my brother." 

You gave her a straight face.. Of course you knew he was her brother, so you felt as though sometimes she was really extra when it came to pointing that out. But something she didn't know was that you had a crush on August. You always knew that reality wise, it would never work considering the fact that he uses girls and can be misogynistic at times, and on top of that august was 2 years older than you and he never even gave you a glance. But the thought always was pushed in the back of your mind that maybe he would be willing to change if he found the right girl. You hoped that girl would be you.

You were so wrapped around your thoughts you didn't notice that August came in Tiffany's room, or them arguing until you felt a pillow smack you in the face. You frowned, looking at him.

"My bad shawty." August chuckled, grabbing the pillow. You felt his hand brush against your back side, making goosebumps creep onto your skin.

"It's cool." You mumbled, looking at you phone. August looked at you for the first time ever, as if it was his first time seeing you. You were always over his house, but he never really paid you any mind considering the fact that you were his 16 year old sister's, friend. And the fact that he was so wrapped up in swindling girls to get into their panties to stop and stare.

For you to have just turned 16, to August you had the perfect features to have been his age. You stood at 5'6 even, with toffee brown colored skin. Your wild, natural curls covered your face, until you moved them, revealing your slightly slanted almond shaped eyes and plump pink lips. Your dark chocolate eyes were slightly captivating to him, and not to mention your body was slowly growing in certain places.

You were on the skinny side, which August didn't mind because he felt as though your facial features made up for it. You only were a B cup, and not to mention you had no type of ass at all. You knew you had enough to shake something though. But it was weird because you had a coke bottle frame, and when you sat down, it gave off the illusion that you were packing in that area.

"Yn!" Tiffany called your name, you looked at her, raising your eyebrows in curiosity. She whispered something to you and held up her phone, causing you to giggle, revealing your retainer.

"Wait, lemme' see!" You exclaimed, getting up and walking over to her. You weren't paying attention when you were walking, causing your arm to hit August in his chest. 

"Tiff, you betta get ha'." August laughed, pointing to you. Tiffany looked at him and rolled her eyes.

"August, get the fuck outta' here. You can't fight." She shouted, smirking. He walked over to her and they began play fighting. You watched the two, smiling.

"What you looking for?" August asked you, "You want some too?" He threw a pillow at you. 

"It's whatever." You replied, shrugging. He acted as if he was going to take his shirt off, making your imagination run wild, that was before he made his way towards the door.

"I got chu', Lemme go get in the shower and shit." He told you both, before walking out of them room.

"I got a plan." You whispered to Tiffany and she gave you her attention so you could tell her.

-

I need to finish this book, so I think I'm going to spam with parts. 

Request are still being accepted, Remember to just Inbox me!