Rocks 4 Diamonds (Potential Story)

Just brainstorming... Just a random scene.

-

Demia

I sat in front of one of the most notorious I guess you can say drug lord's, well phonies. They called him Big Tony. He made his money off of people like me. But what he didn't know was, I was hip to the game. He would call you in, offer you about a mil for a small amount of white. But the streets talk, and this nigga was a snake. He'll kill you before you get a chance to leave with his money. Not with me though.

"How about you give me a two bricks of white, for thirty thousand." He suggested. I looked at this nigga like he was crazy. What he thought he would get a discount? Two for the price of one? Nope.

"Nah, I made this shit myself. Meaning, it's no impurities. I want sixty thousand. Or I'll walk, cause to me it seems as if you don't listen when people say I make it best." I replied. He chuckled shaking his head.

"Demi, I don't got money to be giving up! Not for no fucking kilos, nah you got it fucked up." He yelled, annoyance was visible in his voice.

"Taste it." One of his employees told him. I grabbed the baggie I had in my back pocket, sliding it his way. He grabbed a piece of plastic, pouring the cocaine on it then he took his pinky, dipping it in and bringing his pinky up to is tongue, tasting it.

"How do you do this shit, D?" He asked. I began laughing.

"That's something that I will know and you will never find out my friend." I laughed and he nodded, pulling out a duffel bag. He counted through the stacks of money before loading some in the bag. I watched, and he put what I requested in there.

"Here, sixty." He threw the bag my way and I caught it. My work here is done. Kill or be killed right?

"Here go your bricks." I told him, one of his boys walked towards me, taking them and bringing them to him. I stood up, walking towards the door.

"Kill her." I heard him tell them. I've been waiting for those words. I whipped out my gun, shooting them both. Did I mention I was a sharp shooter?

I noticed I shot one right between his eyes, and another in his throat. I smirked, watching him bleed out slowly. I was watching him bleed as I noticed Tony's fat ass trying to get out the door with my money and my material. I shot that bitch nigga right in his toe which made me bust out laughing. He fell to the ground and began crying like a bitch.

I walked towards his, squatting in front of him, "Ima let cha' fat hefty bag built body ass live. But Ima tell you this now, you send them for me if you want. And I'm coming for you." I lied.

"Man fuck you! You a girl, whatchu' know about the game?!" He yelled.

"What I know? I know three things things. One, get it where you can. Two, watch your back. Three?" I asked standing up, "never let a snake nigga live." I told him, sending a bullet flying straight through one side of his head and watching it come right out the other.

I stood up, walking to his table full of money and stuffing it all into my bag. Now here was the hard part. Getting rid of the bodies. I stood up, being very careful not to step in any blood and walked around to find some gloves. When I found them, I got up dragging the other bodies over to Tony's the best way I could. Then I simply set fire to them.

Good thing that here, in Baltimore, the cops never heavily investigated. And on top of that, this place was getting torn down next year. After the fire was out, I grabbed a broom, sweeping the ashes everywhere.

I picked up the bag of money, shutting out the lights and walking outside when I seen a tall figure. I damn sure wasn't hiding so I kept walking.

"Aye, you." I heard someone call after me in some weird accent. I turned around, staring at some random dude. He was cute and all, but he was stopping me from doing what I had to do.

"What?" I asked, folding my arms. He walked closer to me and I reached for my gun.

"Oh so your the little girl everyone be talking about. Just wanted a closer look." He laughed making me scrunch my face up.

"Well you seen, now you can go do whatever it was that you were doing." I snapped. He shook his head, pushing me against the wall.

"Listen, I ain't from here. And I ain't scared of you either, you don't put fear in my heart. But what you not gon' do is talk to me like you crazy." He murmured. I rolled my eyes.

"That's what you think, you don't know me." I retorted, smirking. He seemed like he would be fun to run circles around.

"I can get to know you though. I'm August." He whispered in my ear, placing a wet kiss on my jawline. I felt him pressing again my leg.

"Not interested." I replied, pushing him out of my way.

"Yeah okay, I'll see you soon baby." He chuckled, walking the opposite way. I rolled my eyes, walking to my all black Ferrari 458 and getting inside. I placed my money on the seat before starting up the engine and pulling off.

-

I got bored and thought of this.