Daddy (Pt. 3)

Since I've been keeping y'all a little updated on chapters and stuff, I'm going to finish the extended parts and add a couple more imagines, then I'm ending this book. 

-

"I drew dese', me and you." Kareema handed August a picture she drew. He looked at it, grinning.

"What was I doin'?" He asked.

"Feenin' me nannies." She responded. 

"That's your favorite food?" 

"Yeah, only because it's yours." Kareema giggled, poking his cheek.

"Yeah, that and I like food from-"

"Pizza hunt." She told him and he nodded. 

"Pizza Hut? But how you know that?" He asked, raising his eyebrow.

"Mama said when you used to be her's, you always wanted food from dere." She muttered. August looked at Kariah, who was texting on her phone.

"Yeah." August nodded.

"Daddy, can you stay?" Kareema asked, raising her eyebrow.

"Reema!" 

"Nah, it's coo'. See, princess, what daddy does is travel to see other people. They pay amounts of money just to see daddy, and those people would be sad if daddy didn't come." August explained, noticing Kareema's eyes grow glossy.

"You don't wanna stay with me? You don't love me?" Kareema pouted, furrowing her eyebrows. This made August sad, because even though he barely knew her, he felt as though he'd been around her, her whole life.

"I do love you, Kareema. How about this, every time I travel, I'll pick you up some stuff and bring it back with me when I come back. Some stuff you can keep here, other stuff you can keep at my house in  your room. I'll come get you when I visit and you can spend some time with me. Okay?"

"Yeah." 

"Good, now," August mumbled, grabbing a sheet of paper. "Here's my number, call me whenever you want and you can do this thing where I can see that pretty little face of your's." August smiled, kissing her cheek.

"Are you leaving now?" She asked and he nodded, picking her up. Kariah looked up, walking him to the door. He planted a kiss on Kareema's cheek before handing her off to Kariah.

"Don't be scared to call, cause you know I don't got no problem spending a lil' extra to come scoop ya'." August told Kareema before leaving.

"Mama, you like him?" Kareema asked, cocking her head to the side.

"Do you?" Kariah asked. 

"Duh. That's my daddy!" Kareema giggled, poking her cheek.

-

August Alsina Imagines is #142 in Fan-Fiction! Yay, lol.