#Barz

"Ima' walk down to my car, Yn don't touch nothing." August looked at you before walking out. You made sure he was gone, locking the door and running into the studio. You always wonder how it felt to be a rapper. You turned the microphone on a put the headphones on before thinking.

If I was a rapper, what would I rap about? You thought. Then it hit you, talk about money, hoes and weed like any other rapper did.

"I'm so high," you started, making yourself laugh, but what you didn't know, wass outside of the booth your voice was playing on the mixing board.

(Don't laugh, cause I'm really finna think about this)

Wait, I feel weird. You thought again, you quickly slipped out if the booth, grabbing Aug's glasses and hat then putting them back on. What was funny was you really were high, all because of August.

"Okay, check."

"I'm so high, I can touch your mom's pie? Wait what the fuck." You laughed. You shook your head.

"I seen a pony, and we called that bitch pinky pie. She would always say hi, I told that hoe bye. Oh lawd I quit, cause a bitch too high." August was outside of the booth dying of laughter. He clicked a button so you can hear him.

"Get the fuck out!" He chuckled. You jumped, before taking the headphones off and walking outside the booth.

"You thought you could rap, who done lied?" He asked, face palming his self.

"I'm hungry." You whined.

"Let's go get McDonald's." He told you and you nodded, following behind him as you both left. When you got down to the car, you frowned.

"I left my purse!" You lied, August nodded as you ran back up to the studio before going back into the booth.

"I met a hoe named Kash, and she likes to shake her ass, so I throw hella cash. Shake that ass, baby, shake that ass."

August waited for a whole 10 minutes before walking upstairs again. He walked into the booth, picking you up and trying carrying you out of the booth.

You held on to the door before yelling, "August is jealous, he got no barz, you thought I drove a ugly car!"

"Get cho' ass on!" He yelled laughing and you let go, folding your arms. He carried you back downstairs and out to the car.

"Your a hater, I'll see you later alligator." You muttered. He shook his head.

"No more studio for you." He chuckled.

-

This made me laugh...