Surprise?! (Pt. 1)

Request are being taken , just inbox me.

-

August

"So, today we are going over chapter 12. Assessments will be on Wednesday." Ms. Yln mumbled, moving her hair out of her face. I always wonder why she was single, and how was she a college professor at what im assuming is a young age. I mean, I think I'm just a year older, and I expected her to be the older one. I snickered and she glanced at me, rolling her eyes.

"Problem?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. Now if I knew I would get kicked out, I wouldn't say things, but she won't kick me out.

"August, I don't have time for your mouth today." She sighed.

"Okay then. But how old are you exactly?" I looked at her like I always did, hoping for an answer.

"None of your business." She snapped. Shortly after, the bell rang indicating class was over. I got up, walked out of the room.

-

"I dare you." Jason slapped my back, chuckling. A couple of his home boys found out where she lived. As in she, I mean our professor. Now they wanted me to go talk to her, they say she be giving me the look in class.

"Man, Ima do it." I laughed, getting out of the car and walking up to the door. I sighed before knocking on it. I heard something's inside shuffle and her curse under her breath before the door swung open.

"August?" She muttered.

"Surprise." I chuckled, nervously.

-

Part II coming soon .